Modern Warfare (2019) Software updates for client

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by Cyberic, Sep 27, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. Richaard1

Richaard1 Member

5 days since the update I think I'm looking for another program

itz_prime, vAurra, demon87z and 8 others like this.
  2. ThorSonOfOdin

ThorSonOfOdin Member

it blows my mind that we are all paying customers and the fact the admin cant even give you some type of update or info on whats going on

vAurra, jimijax, the_major and 6 others like this.
  3. Hequul

Hequul Member

Tahmini, ortalama bir süre vermeniz gerekir. Alternatif aramak istemiyorum. Ama zorluyorsun.

4. Shock wave

Shock wave Member

لايوجد وقت معلوم .. وهذا بحد ذاته يتعبر امرا مزعجا .. كان عليهم على الاقل ان يظعوا وقتا متوقعا لانهاء هذا لابديت الطويل الفتره والغير مبرر

5. Masayoshi

Masayoshi Customer Customer

I think it's better to wait for an update than getting HWID banned as me and not being able to play warzone on my computer anymore without spoofer.
    Also you need guys to understand that it's probably the cheapest, the best optimalized and most common cheat for the warzone so if there are thousands of users security updates must be more frequent.

vAurra, druidy, megtorlo4565 and 2 others like this.
  6. Dman9320

Dman9320 Customer Customer

People need to relax, you can’t put an accurate time frame on this kind of stuff and it’s all to ensure you can keep using cheats safely. They said a few days on the 25th, it’s been a couple of days so give them a break!

7. Masayoshi

Masayoshi Customer Customer

140 dollars per month? LUL.
    Also please remove the name of the provider, because it's antiadvertising here, even if it's literally 10 times higher in price.

8. Richaard1

Richaard1 Member

I think they are slowly resting for 1 week, which is why we do not pay

9. SlappaUsilly

SlappaUsilly Member

EVERYONE RELAX!
    These guys will get it done. How can they give you a time frame when what they are doing is essentially trying to figure out how to make it work every time Activision updates. When Activision does a update it isn't only new guns and playlist updates. Activision also reintroduces new anti-cheat coding that EO has to figure out.
    What time frame could they give you when they themselves have no idea? What do you guys think they are doing over there? Do you think they enjoy being in "update" status and having to hear you guys cry about it?
    Just relax guys and gals (seems to be more gals than guys though) it will get done, you'll have lost no time on your subscription, and you'll be playing safe. Go outside and get some sun before it goes away for winter or go clean your room and do some laundry because riding EO's ass about something they can not control is immature and ignorant.

10. Richaard1

Richaard1 Member

but at least they would inform you what's wrong and not that hehe fuck your mother one day you can play

MODDY33 likes this.
  11. dumpstar85

dumpstar85 Member

Use a pad key binding app like Controller companion, AntiMicro or DS4Windows.

Anyone desperate to cheat, there are alternatives to EO which work similarly.. give one a try, im using my other cheat for now but i look forward to EO's return in a few weeks