Modern Warfare (2019) My Modern Warefare 2019 Cheat Review

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by Born2KILL, Aug 16, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. BAHEK080280

BAHEK080280 Customer Customer

So I'm thinking whether to buy a cheat or not now

2. Vlad

Vlad Member

do not take it on figs!

3. alfredo

alfredo Banned

dont is detected again you cant even purchase the cheat now they stop selling right now for mw2019 this is crazy

4. Breeze3579

Breeze3579 Member

literally havent been able to use once since ive bought and havent answered my ticket think ill get my time back or refund?

RESTROK likes this.
  5. Vlad

Vlad Member

Сейчас будут обновлять месяц свой чит или кинут на бабосы !!!

6. Louis Wilder

Louis Wilder Member

haha. bought a month sub mid september. it expires at start of december lmao

dzevad345 likes this.
  7. alfredo

alfredo Banned

support is kinda bad here so you wil be waiting long for that ticket answer. refund i dont think so but they will give you the down time back but is not worth it anymore they get detected like every month getting a lot of people perma banned

Ronin Snake likes this.
  8. FatStoner

FatStoner Member

u will get ur time back also its been down sense like 10 pm last night i was told there is only one person doing all the coding so just be patient

9. FrankDaTatMan

FrankDaTatMan Member

Fuck being patient, they can definitely get more coders but they obviously choose not to

Breeze3579 likes this.
  10. GozzyHitman

GozzyHitman Customer Customer

Which is why it’s at a lot cheaper price than others and if your not patient you can always go an pay $10 plus for 24hours elsewhere which you won’t cause your pocket money won’t stretch that far

11. Lukasz

Lukasz Member

Well I tryed playing cod but I was perm Banned, I was only maily using the ESP fuctions and not obvious with it, Is that a perm ban on IP, or I can create another account ?, and from what I saw your cheat was detected and thats why I Am banned today, anybody any advise on that please ?

12. Drip4Sale

Drip4Sale Banned

what advice are you looking for? EO was detected yesterday. Which means almost anyone who injected the cheat since they last updated from the previous detection is most likely perm banned now.

Activision does not ban IPs. However, once you are permanently banned you cant just create a new account and continue cheating (which you most likely would) because that would be pointless. Your HWID, meaning the unique identifiers that make your PC different from any other PC in the world, are now flagged and will undergo an "investigation period" (usually last about 2 weeks but for some only last 6 days) where any new account you create will automatically be "shadow banned" meaning when you search for a public match they set your ping to 350ms forcing the game to only match you with other cheaters who are also pinging <350ms until their investigation sees that you are no longer cheating. The only reason i see why anyone would wait for them to un ban your account is if this was your main account that you were stupid enough to cheat on.

Or

You can do what everyone else does and buy a phone verified WZ account from the resellers here in the forum and buy a subscription to INF spoofer for MW (currently only offers 30 day subs) and as long as you run spoofer after injecting your cheeto before every launch of the game you wont be banned by anti cheat. the only exception to this is if said cheeto was to be detected then even with spoofer you will be permed.

hope this helps!

oh and eo usually compensates with added sub time once they fix cheat so not to worry. dont make tickets bc its useless unless you need a reset in which case normally gets answered pretty quickly.

13. Aimboting

Aimboting Member

To be clear not everyone is banned yet or will be banned. Me and a few others used the cheat before this updating situation and we still have not received a ban or will. We have used the ESP, Aimbot, and radar portion of the cheat so we were taking high risks, but so far all is well. Anyone have an estimate on when the update might be finished?

14. Ultima333

Ultima333 Member

i was perma banned today also !!!

15. f0rev3r

f0rev3r Member

I believe that the guys that use it, should stop exposing themselves so much and play in a more legit way, as this would make it difficult to track cheats in the game and also decrease our chances of being banned. and after the last update I was not banned, I still play normally!

16. rundown

rundown Customer Customer

I'm planning on buying cod wars later should i make a new acc to buy it ? i think I'm hwid ban does that matter sorry for asking

17. vLokiX

vLokiX Member

buy it on a new account

18. Devdev84

Devdev84 Member

Lmao , this was not an issue of being reported . Has absolutely nothing to do with play-style , this is 100% a detection issue . I used esp before , and was banned . I solely used the program for its spoofing capability “cheaper than most stand alone spoof programs “ after being hwid banned in the first detection wave . Once again I’m sitting here banned , for having this running in the background and giving myself no advantages for the last few weeks ..
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 12, 2020 ---
    Moral of the above story “don’t cheat “ not worth it in the long run . I have a 4K dollar pc setup , that has to be spoofed to play the only game I enjoy playing . “My own fault “

19. LuvN00B

LuvN00B Member

Yo I'm not paying for this cheat to have it say "updating" for 2 days and then to get banned within the first 10 minutes of me hopping on, I'd like my refund, and yes I already created a ticket, I'd advise everyone else who this has happened too, to do the same.

Ultima333, 535031 and WindyGirk10 like this.
  20. Summerville_Will

Summerville_Will Customer Customer

Dang both of my accounts got perm banned.

Deezy likes this.