Modern Warfare (2019) My Modern Warefare 2019 Cheat Review

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by Born2KILL, Aug 16, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. f0rev3r

f0rev3r Member

I understand your disappointment, but I am saying that for some people use it in rage mode, companies start to work more and more to detect the hack and with that you play in rage mode or you will also not have punishment ... my observation was in this regard, if the majority played feathers to "benefit" with a little help without others being suspicious I think we would have a little more chance of not being banned or detected as has been happening lately!

2. Summerville_Will

Summerville_Will Customer Customer

guys in rage mode are killing it for us.

I had averaged a 1.3 KD with 30 wins trying to play low key and smart about it. Guess if it gets detected your done.

3. brenonze

brenonze Member

two days ago I played a game that killed 12 people in total, and totally legit, I see today I'm banned hahaha
    upload_2020-11-12_22-44-59.png

Attached Files:

4. Gymratzyzz95

Gymratzyzz95 Customer Customer

Every account that is logged In injected with the hack is detected by infinity ward. My friends account got banned and he didn’t even play a match. He logged in and decided not to play fear of being band. Yesterday he logged in in his computer and saw a perma ban. No way around hacking anymore . I spent over $150 on 3 banned accounts and I just don’t wanna make this people take our money for some bs.. no more hacking for me
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 13, 2020 ---
    Will the perma ban carry over to COLD WAR?

5. dxdpoke

dxdpoke Member

If i was yall i wouldnt use this cheat lthey always get caught and get you banned

535031 likes this.
  6. codeghoul

codeghoul Member

Guys I'm new to the scene and it looks like I got into it at the worst time only 5 days in and I permanently banned on my main.. played casually no airboat just walls , does this mean I loose my moderwarfare game purchase and cosmetics? Also I made a new account and tried playing i cant play... my ping is at 350 I can't even get in a match waited 20 minutes to load a game no luck so what does that mean... I purchase cold war on the new account hopefully I have no issues tonight please respond regarding some knowledge of what you may know regarding my issues thank you

AnArmedHobo likes this.
  7. Bibs

Bibs Member

Okay so first of all: never use your main account when using hacks, yes you did lose modern warfare and everything that was on the account, youre hardware id is flagged so every account you create will be shadowbanned on modern warfare, shadowbanned means that you wont be able to play games only 350+ ping. theres a detailed explanation on how to prevent a shadowban on the faq. lastly you can play cold war, bans dont transfer to other games, youre only banned in modern warfare

8. Hateme

Hateme Member

Sorry to say but you can’t play for 2 weeks, your ip has been shadow ban

9. Bibs

Bibs Member

no, bans dont transfer games. if you get perma banned youre only banned in modern warfare

Gymratzyzz95 likes this.
  10. Fabian2013

Fabian2013 Member

Bro hope they do not, but have a friend that got perma without playing. I was deleting the cache files went to open his game and was already banned. Yikes

11. Deshon

Deshon Member

With that being said will i still be able to play warzone from Cold War

12. Drip4Sale

Drip4Sale Banned

deleting cache does nothing
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 13, 2020 ---
    good question mate

13. Deimotheos

Deimotheos Member

Can someone confirm if their banned account works on Cold War ??

14. Pacotaco12

Pacotaco12 Member

8-14 dias.

15. Deimotheos

Deimotheos Member

also, for anyone wondering, if you are not able to log into your activision account ( I was getting an error message every single time) I got into it by logging into my psn account on Callofduty website, not the activision website, and i tried to unlink my account from bnet and it wouldnt let me unlink anything. definitely detected, as my account is like 5 years old, has 100% verification and like 5 linked accounts and services, over 300$ in paid skins and cosmetics. they dont care how long you didnt hack for, or how legit your stats look. my highest accuracy weapon is 48% on Codtracker ( still shows stats on there and on callofduty website). cod website even sais my rank and everything is still there, they havent fully deleted my stats yet. maybe they're looking at unbanning some "wrongfully accused" haha.

16. Neo444

Neo444 Member

Does anyone know the normal software? upload_2020-11-13_10-32-20.png

17. MustBeNurhisham

MustBeNurhisham Customer Customer

When will this update status complete?

rib likes this.
  18. zjo

zjo Member

I also want to know

19. yt_lilt

yt_lilt Member

sameeee

20. doccod

doccod Member

I’m in the same situation lost genuine Damascus first day I used eo haha lesson learnt for me but I can still play black ops but can’t access war zone through game