Main account perm banned

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by vAurra, Oct 17, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. _sleepy

_sleepy Bon Addict Customer

It’s not. It’s your account or hwid that is causing it. Just because you are getting banned doesn’t mean everyone is. You realize if there was detection thousands and thousands of people would be posting about it?
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 17, 2021 ---
    XD

2. Masayoshi

Masayoshi Customer Customer

I don't know if you know, but spoofer works in only one way and that's not because I'm banned.
    I was using new account for 3 hours, after closing game 5 times, I decided to inject the cheat, I've pressed ESP and Radar on in the menu.
    And guess what? Shadow ban popped out after exactly enabling those 2 options.

3. _sleepy

There hasn’t been a detection since March but Ok. Make a ticket then explaining your issue.

4. smithy367

smithy367 Member

You can't say "there hasn't been a detection since march", because you don't know that for sure. in saying that, i am quite certain that there is a detection right now and EO just haven't been able confirm it. Because all you have to do is inject the cheat, start the game and you'll get banned.... happened to too many people since the update with the anti cheat rolled out.

Blackkkv likes this.
  5. _sleepy

#25 _sleepy, Oct 17, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2021
    While I know this to be true as I’ve had my account since March, this comes straight from an admin. it’s a fact. If there was detection it doesn’t just affect one or 30 people, it affects anyone who had the cheat injected.

6. smithy367

smithy367 Member

My guy, please DYOR... the new anti-cheat has been implemented. They introduced a "prototype/test run" into the game last update. Activision even said it themselves. Because there is no way on earth that i should have been detected.

7. _sleepy

There’s clearly no getting through to you bro. You are detected not EO. You understand there are nearly 300,000 users of EO? People get shadowbanned / hwid tagged every day. From reports. Or bad accounts. You being detected ≠ everyone

8. Masayoshi

Dude you're trashtalking so much, I've bought 3 used accounts with perfect trust cuz all of them being played legit, and you said it's the fault of good quality accounts? I bet that you don't even use EO right now, that's why you have time to respond here.
    I've already created ticket, but I'm curious that software is still marked as undetected.

amori and Blackkkv like this.
  9. ElectrifyXVV

ElectrifyXVV Member

Its undetected bro. I have been using a FRESH warzone account to play with raging settings. Just a slight shadowban that's all. After 7 days, Gone. It's just you. I guess you are the unlucky one that got picked.

10. _sleepy

How am I trash talking? I’m just pointing out the fact that if there was detection thousands and thousands would be flooding the forums/telegram.

11. Dreamer

Dreamer Customer Customer

EO isn't detected lol.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 17, 2021 ---
    You're saying this like you don't realise there's HWID bans that will auto ban new accounts. Rather than blagging because a couple of people got banned that its detected maybe take a step back and realise the scope and amount of users that EO has to realise that this isn't a widespread issue and is just user error. Try with EO's in house spoofer which works for 98% of people and I guarantee you won't get banned on inject if it works for you.

12. Engineman159

Engineman159 Customer Customer

same here man.... same here

vAurra likes this.
  13. Dreamer

Dreamer Customer Customer

You say be careful yet its always advised to not use this on your main accounts or accounts of value for this exact reason. From the moment you inject you condem that account to be banned if a detection does happen, you use EO on a HWID banned system meaning you are banned short time after or are unlucky enough to be hit by a manual review. The last being extremely rare and barely ever happens.

This is life when you use this software, suck it up and move on. Easy.

gnomesaying and caplecure like this.
  14. Olly

Olly Customer Customer

Aside from all the retardation on this thread, why was this posted in Testimonials?

15. Shii

Shii Customer Customer

ahh yes the classic case of "i got banned so means its detected." i can tell you sleepy and dylann would know more than you. next time don't post this in a testimonial as this can look bad if people don't read the full thing.... you knew the risk when buying the product and you got banned cause you obviously cant hide it well enough and that then turning into you being reported.

thank you have a nice day

Olly, Dreamer and caplecure like this.
  16. caplecure

caplecure Customer Customer

These conversation's go round and round, new members, new Accounts, New Brain.

17. Shii

Shii Customer Customer

oh yeah 100% its always the same thing aswell, never their fault its always the products fault...

18. caplecure

caplecure Customer Customer

Let's try and put the nail in the coffin once and for all.
    1.if you have been Banned without a Shadow ban, then 1 of 2 things have happened, 1 your account is new and the email/phone number has been flagged or you are HWID flagged by Activision for another new account and you have been manually reviewed or insta Banned.
    2.If you have been Shadow banned then this is report based ban, over 100 reports in a 24hr period means you have raged the account (that's fine if its a burner account) 7/10 day cooldown and if not manually reviewed, it will then be released from shadow-ban and 350 ping.
    3. If EO was detected then everyone (yes everyone) who is a member here would be banned instantly, and maybe HWID flagged also.
    4. Shadowed or perma ban can also be a result of not cleaning your cashes or trace files, cashes every-time you load and load out of the game, trace files every week, work for me, no shadow or perma form me since last detection.
    6. if you rage expect perma ban if you play savvy with semi-legit settings then enjoy a free run for a long time.
    7. Final word "If you don't want to lose it, don't use it"
    If ive missed anything please add here.

joegoldberg, Derality and gnomesaying like this.
  19. Rupert The Bear

Rupert The Bear Customer Customer

It's not detected

Thanks boss

20. Masayoshi

Can somebody perm ban you for spamming?
    You don't even know how to properly read.
    If I'm writing that I've bought specially account to test if the cheat is detected.
    And played 3 hours on this account without any shadow ban.
    Then injected EO cheat and enabled 2 functions in the main menu, searching the games was impossible after doing this 2 steps because of the Shadow Ban, used on the new HWID of spoofer;)