Anniversary Sale 2020

Discussion in 'Announcements and News' started by Reganmian, Aug 8, 2020.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
By Reganmian on Aug 8, 2020 at 2:59 PM
  1. Reganmian

Reganmian Banned

Dear (Future)-Customer,
    To celebrate our 6th anniversary, we have temporarily created new subscription plans for you (starting with COD MW). Be sure not to miss them. This offer ends Sunday at 11:59 p.m. UTC.
    We may change the anniversary offer.

Comments

Discussion in 'Announcements and News' started by Reganmian, Aug 8, 2020.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Enviens
      Enviens
      Maybe a stupid question but if a ban happens and I have 6 or 1 year purchase can I use the remanding time on another game?
    2. Zypxel
      Zypxel
      try to actually use your brain and think for a sec, you are buying a cheat subscription for COD MW (with warzone included), when new cod comes out, your cheat subscription on EO is still on COD MW, not the new game that going to has warzone, you have to buy cheat again for the NEW GAME TO BE ABLE TO CHEAT ON NEW WARZONE
      If you think when new cod with warzone comes out, you don't have to buy the cheat again because your COD MW subs still not expire yet, then you're pretty naive lmao. You are buying a subscription for COD MW alone, not every cod games that going to has warzone in the future
      ==> buying sub more than 6 months long for cod mw is useless if you only cares about warzone, because when new cod with warzone in it come out, you still have to purchase another sub, unless you still want to keep playing with cod mw.
      Last edited: Aug 17, 2020
    3. zoomgoom
      zoomgoom
      Ouuuu I just saw this and my month sub ends today. Gonna buy a 6 month sub. Hell yeah, thanks guys! Yall at the engine owning team rock. Best cheats on the market and you don't try to squeeze every dollar out of your customers!
    4. eProtocol
      eProtocol
      Thank you for the extra options :)
    5. jeeemr
      jeeemr
      hey admin... i have question regarding 1yr sub ... i want to pay half Eth and half cash/debit would i still be able to get extra discount for crypto?/
    6. theywantsassy
    7. kavajas
      kavajas
      how to use 6th anniversary discount?

Regards
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.