Modern Warfare (2019) 8 Months Down The Line....

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by ShmexySham, Nov 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. 15csgo

15csgo Member

I’m confused as to what everyone is talking about here. Hopefully this helps - I was perm banned in the last detection, but it was not a hardware ban. Therefore I could play just fine with or without the cheat after my shadowban (received on new account after MAIN acct was PERM banned) was gone. Also, in my experience with the cheat, you CAN play without injecting the cheat as long as you do not need the spoofer. I switch back and forth from injecting the cheat to not injecting and i’ve never had any issues. As long as you have never received a hwid ban, you can choose to inject or not, it will not effect your account.

2. Workhard941

Workhard941 Member

This helps alot. Thank you, i have no been detected on this pc build at all. so from your experience i think i will be fine dont you think so?

3. szuruburus

szuruburus Banned

Little off top, so anyone of you smart ass guys know which parts of my pc I do need to replace to get unbanned my hwid? what is EO actually spoofing excluding my hardwarde id is it something else? I'm not sure if my MAC was banned so maybe windows reinstall would be enough to play without spoofer and cheat?

4. 15csgo

15csgo Member

Yes you should be fine. Injecting(playing with hacks) or not injecting (playing normal) has no effect on the status of your account , bans .. etc. Unless of course the cheat is detected, then anyone who injected is fucked. As long as you don’t need the cheat for the spoofer then you CAN play without it.

5. Harrd-Knock

Harrd-Knock Customer Customer

So it looks like I'm shadow banned. I played the game today after the update WITHOUT using the cheats and got the ban. How did this happen? How did they detect it if I was not even using it?

6. graflig522

graflig522 Member

i did get banned on one of my accounts. im waiting for like 5 days and going on my other accounts.

7. ShmexySham

ShmexySham Member

You don't know until you try, but if you dont want to risk it then dont

8. anotherloserwantingtowin

anotherloserwantingtowin Member

I was perm banned on my main account this afternoon and am shadowbanned currently for my other account. I was reading other stuff on here and I am assuming i will need a spoofer to play online without the shadow ban until it is removed by Activision...

9. ExtraPremium

ExtraPremium Member

I bought the cheat yesterday evening.. the status is undetected but then I suddenly got disconnected and "tadaaa" got permanently banned message when logging in. Got a nice run on the cheat though. Hope you will update it soon.. Cheers.

10. xGotYourSix

xGotYourSix Member

when will updating be finished or how long does it usually take

Revoy likes this.
  11. phaiath

phaiath Customer Customer

One account that I bought recently was shadow banned straightoff and got perma banned this morning without even playing on.

12. szuruburus

szuruburus Banned

Any one wanna buy licence for EO ? xD

13. random1407

random1407 Member

You have been shadowbanned. Wait 10 days for a review from activision to see if they've banned you.

Make a new account from a different device.

Delete tracer files

Rename pc and username in windows

Start again BUT LOAD HACK FIRST!!
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 12, 2020 ---
    No you must inject. If hack is down..... wait

14. Lxgende

Lxgende Member

[QUOTE = "nasser-abu555, post: 215001, membre: 161173"] comment puis-je résoudre ce problème [/ QUOTE]
    Utilisation de EO avec le spoofer suprimer les tracer changer nom du pc ne sourtous pas lancer blizzard sans injecter pour cause HWID BANNED!