Wz2 experience with EO

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by naomysprinces, May 22, 2023.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. naomysprinces

naomysprinces Member

:) only walls...
    Shadow ban 3 times dropping 10kills+ Rank
    No permanent bans EO is the best cheat out here no cap;)

him43 likes this.
  2. .0

.0 Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator Moderator

We appreciate the feedback :)

naomysprinces likes this.
  3. voodooman

voodooman Customer Customer

I've experienced with a few cheats out there just because I hated being killed by ppl I felt were cheating. 1st cheat I used was mindblowing. Most players were legit, very few cheaters, I dominated these lobbies 15+ kills. 5 games later, I started playing with some big boys, still 10+ kills no aimbot just walls. 20+ games later, I was getting the big boys and I loved it. I was in lobbies with celebrities ;-) ran into symfuhnny, Aydan, and Mataphore. Let me tell you, it was clear to me that the ppl I could see behind walls could also see me. Most were better skilled but I had Most streamers missing no shots on me with AR at 250 m away. I now activated my aimbot and snipe their butts.
    That being said, EO is easily the best because u have less prep to do. Everyone else want u to use no safety at all, ur pc is vulnerable to the max. EO at least let u keep some safety program. It's the cheapest for what u get. Only issue, no controller aimbot and for some reason when it's on my Bluetooth get messed up.
    Overall, u shouldn't play this game without walls at least because the lobbies I get 90% clearly have walls. 50% use aimbot. I have ppl shoot at me behind walls frequently. No way I'll go back legit because there's 99% chance that whoever is reading this will be looking at me behind walls. U see me, I see u :)