WWII WW2 Review

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by notepad, Dec 7, 2017.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. notepad

notepad Member

#1 notepad, Dec 7, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
    This hack is really damn good. I haven't tried the 'legit' side of the cheat, since I am not interested in using my 3 day subscription to only closet.
    The rage cheat is 10/10.. I haven't lost a single HvH yet, in fact I had a match where it was 1v3 and I did not even realise the enemy team had 3 ragers until I took notice of the killfeed. They didn't even TAG ME ONCE! I was using body aim only and still didn't struggle in the HvH.

Aimbot:

10/10 for raging.
    Autowall is deep asf, the hitscan is REALLY damn good. Way better than other providers hitscan

Visuals:
    The font is so beautiful. Other providers I've used have ESP, and I never really cared for their appearance, but after using this cheat, the font is just so easy to read, I'm not too sure if I can enable my other providders nametag ESP anymore.. xD
    the customization for ESP is great too. What font does this cheat use??

Menu:
    Its ok, nothing super fancy but it's not horrible as well.

Misc:
    No spread is flawless, its not buggy like other providers that have the no spread only work on the second or third bullet.
    And the anticheat bypass? Fuck yeah, i can rage on my main now even though I'm banned ;)

Great cheat, if the game wasn't so dead I would consider buying 1 month. Maybe I will end up buying a month anyway though :D

Suggestion:

No flinch hack so when you get hit it doesn't effect your aiming.

2. Thank you very much for your review :)
    I added another day to your subscription so you can cheat a bit more ;)

notepad likes this.
  3. notepad

notepad Member

Thank you! :D