Modern Warfare (2019) Worried about being banned

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by Ploo720, Apr 8, 2020.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. Ploo720

Ploo720 Member

I have been using this cheat for about a full day and in that time I know that i have definitely been reported twice. Now I have stopped using the cheat as I am extremely worried that I will be HWID banned and lose access to my account that also has the full game on it aswell. One of the main reasons I am so worried is because I used to cheat on Fortnite and i got hwid banned, i bypassed it at first but over time as their anti cheat systems improved i could not bypass it and i could not play on my pc anymore even though i stopped hacking as soon as i got hwid banned a few months before. I am wondering if there is a rough ETA for how long it takes to be banned after someone has reported you. Furthermore, I would like to ask whether or not if I continue to use the cheat safely, with silent aimbot only etc. and only use it when it is undetected if I will ever be banned.

2. Well, you cannot know since it is a manual process. If you are so worried about your account, don't use aimbot, as simple as that. I wouldn't even play with aimbot on an important account, at most ESP, but nothing more. But anyway... everyone is responsible. If in the end you are banned you will already know that shouldn't use that feature.

3. Ploo720

Ploo720 Member

Ah ok thanks a lot :)