Why EO is the BEST Gaming cheat

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by dopednose9981, Dec 22, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. dopednose9981

dopednose9981 Member

#1 dopednose9981, Dec 22, 2021
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2021
    1. So i recently wanted to test the quality of other cheats and ended up pitting 3 up against it. The results of this experiment were as expected and left me reminded of how great EO actually is.

---for the beginning of these experiments, I only played a few games with just ESP. Note that i did play as inconspicuous as possible for all of these.
    1. *** - only lasted to the end of the of the esp stage -- like 5-6 hours = account banned
    2. *** - was able to use esp for 2 days no problem. Added in a little aimbot with smoothing and was banned after about 20 games. -- ~30 hours
    3. *** - refer to the 1st on this list because that's all that it was able to do before a ban! -- 4-5 hours

Now that you have heard my experience with all the other cheats I would like to say. Just wait for the updates to get pushed through. They are an experienced team and like to make sure that we are safe when we are playing. I mean lets be real the anti cheat may be a joke but why are all these other providers getting negative reviews like this. Also getting detected simply for using walls. Lets be patient and wait for the quality to be done updating!! Good days to all!!

ps.. Cod Warzone // Cod multiplayer was the testing grounds.

2. lolwhowouldthough

lolwhowouldthough Customer Customer

fresh account, 6 days old. No aimbot or EO injection, only using spoofer and I logged in today banned. so. idk. it was fun while it lasted but I think all cheat's days are limited.

EO was above everyone single one out there though. So don't get it twisted, it deserves much praise.

3. Homie

Homie Super Gorilla Staff Member Super Moderator Moderator

Thank you for the review

nange19940615 and dopednose9981 like this.