Modern Warfare (2019) Warzone Review

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by cheat2lose, Aug 26, 2020.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. cheat2lose

cheat2lose Member

#1 cheat2lose, Aug 26, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2020
    I know this review is long but I try to go in depth with what I've experienced & again this review reflects my experience yours could be entirely different.

Aimbot

Good
    1. Prediction automatically is applied any time you lock on to someone (which is actually great if you use snipers a lot)

2. Vis check (I know but you would be surprised at the amount of aimbots that don't have this feature)

3. Smooth Aim + Smooth Accel (finally someone with a brain actually has this feature)

Neutral
    1. Prediction can also be a bad thing at times but it depends on how you use the aimbot to begin with.

Bad
    1. FPS drops significatly at times +/- 50fps (usually happens when i'm ADSing its more noticeable on higher magnification scopes)
    --------
    Menu - Simple & really easy to use nothing else needs to be said really.

--------
    ESP + Radar

Good
    1. Simple to use
    2. Works with custom resolutions

Neutral
    1. Radar really isn't that useful, but I guess if you wanted your own personal UAV it could work in that way, but to me personally I don't bother due to the fact radar won't show you if the person is above or below you not like the way the UAV does in game with the arrow either pointing down or up on the player icon indicating if they are above or below you.

Bad
    1. ESP will move off the player when using high magnifcation scopes (although i dont think this is the fault of the cheat but more of the scope)
    --------
    Notes
    As far as the triggerbot & Misc section of the cheat I have not tried it nor do I plan on to but if everything else works as good as it does now then I have no doubt the other parts of the cheat aren't just as good.
    --------
    Security - Game updates > cheat goes down > cheat is updated > cheat can be used again
    Honestly, I don't mind waiting for the cheat to be updated cause its well worth the wait and usually the wait isn't long and when it is you get compensated for the downtime.
    --------
    Pricing - actually decent its not dirt cheap but its also not expensive.
    --------
    Final notes - The last thing I have to mention was my sub was extended (twice, I think) & that is also the first time I've seen my sub increased after downtime so thank you for that.
    --------
    Score - 4.5/5
    The -.5 is due to the significant fps loss, but other than that, this cheat is top tier & ill def be coming back.

ColinMcFarewell and Avalon2069 like this.