Modern Warfare (2019) Warzone Review

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by cyn, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. cyn

cyn Customer Customer

I bought 3 days subscription for MW 2019 (Incl. Warzone) to give EO a try, considering I am new to COD hacking scenes and not knowing any legit cheat providers yet, but spoiler alert, I have found the best provider. (shh its EO). Let me get straight into the review now:

Aimbot: 100/10
    This has to be the best feature that ALONE can destroy an entire lobby if used properly. You can totally configure the aimbot from top to bottom, meaning you can have it look SUPER legit/semi-rage/SUPER rage. I have had the best experience while using snipers, it's so satisfying to hit 200-400m headshots.

ESP: 10/10
    I personally never used ESP much, only gave it a try during my 1-2 games using EO.

Radar: 10/10
    Works as it should, no problems, has visibility checks on radar too.

Other Settings:
    Other settings include Misc, Save tab and all those other stuff that are offered by EO, those are really well made. No complaints about that.

Loader: 10/10
    The loader is literally simple to use and also enforces you to close battle.net launcher before you start up the loader, which I am pretty sure is designed to fight against detections, cheers for that.

Overall, EO has been a wonderful experience, I have never seen such amazing cheat developers that are working in EO, pretty amazing to having used my money on the right place.

Thanks a bunch, EO Staff, keep up the good work!

2. HolyGrail

HolyGrail Member

Is that you yesterday ?
    Lol:kappa::donut:

3. cyn

cyn Customer Customer

I don't understand?