Modern Warfare (2019) Warzone Review

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by Krour, Mar 13, 2020.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. Krour

Krour Member

So I've used cheats throughout the years for various games, PUBG, Rust, other COD games, etc. Right off the bat, I would say the configuration for the cheat is above your average cheat. Obviously it could be better but I do think it works perfectly fine the way it is now.

Aimbot: I keep the smooth aim very high and the FOV very low and it works perfectly for me. Whether it's close range or medium range I always hit my target with ease. For sniping, it's definitely not easy since there's no prediction but personally I don't need it.

Triggerbot: I don't ever use triggerbot, however I did test it out of curiosity and it seems to work fine.

ESP/Radar: ESP and radar both function perfectly. The only thing I wish it had was the ability to ESP the lootboxes and certain other things in Warzone but I can imagine these will come in future updates.

Misc: I like that there's rapid fire, helps me out once in a while. I also appreciate the customization for the colors however I think adding an RGB selection would be nicer. The ability to save and load settings is also a nice touch.

Overall: I think the cheat is well made and easy to configure. One really important thing I like to see is performance issues and this has none. I would definitely going to recommend this to my friends.

2. Kraisie

Kraisie Customer Customer

Thanks for the review, extended your sub :)