Modern Warfare (2019) Warzone Review! (ENG)

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by adapt, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. adapt

adapt Member

Intro - 77/80
    Hey! Here's my Warzone review after two days of usage, I don't often see reviews on this forum formatted like how I did my review so I thought I'd try to put my input / opinion on this cheat!

Aimbot - 9/10
    I used the cheat mainly before the bullet prediction update, it was great for up close combat, but needed some work on long distance combat. Overall a great aimbot, but could use work on some things.

Triggerbot - 10/10
    No problem with the triggerbot, even though I barely tested it, it seemed to work perfectly.

ESP - 9/10
    I feel like the ESP could use some improvement, in my opinion there's too little options and the ESP is a bit boring, but other than that it works as intended.

Radar - 10/10
    It's a radar, works with no problems and has some pretty cool customization settings.

Misc - 10/10
    Doesn't have a lot of features, but I can't really complain as it's just the miscellaneous tab.

Menu - 9/10
    Easy to navigate, readable font, and simple, but feels really boring and could use improvement, maybe different colors, better proportions, and maybe make some things transparent.

Colors - 10/10
    The colors tab, can't really say anything about this.

Settings - 10/10
    Simple and doesn't require anything fancy.

2. LogixX

LogixX Customer Customer

Hey @adapt ,

thanks for your review - i extend your Sub :)

Kind Regards
    LogixX