Modern Warfare (2019) Warzone > my reviev

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by TheChrno, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. TheChrno

TheChrno Member

Hi, I would like to say 2 little words about this cheat:
    -Aimbot: 9/10 :the aim works very well on rifles, with the settings 100 (smooth)> 15 (acceleration)> 7 (fov) it's totaly legit, but ... something is missing ... everyone plays with 2 weapons, rifle and sniper, and 2 different weapon settings are needed for the 2 weapon classes.You would need a keybind that allows you to change the various settings with a key, or to set an auto setting, in the menu you set 2 types of aim, and that work automatically, if you have for example an m13 in your hand, which automatically starts the setting for rifle, if you have a sniper that automatically starts the one for sniper, I don't think it's very difficult to make, but it would be really appreciated.
    -ESP: 9/10 :regarding the esp I can not say anything bad, besides the fact that it does not always work perfectly with the AIM, and I speak of the scan, moments occur, when outside the shelter you see only a little bit of the head, and the AIM does not point that part, but detecting the head, goes to point precisely the center point of the head, making sure that the aim aims in the wall, and not in the visible part, the thing is not tragic, but it happens and bothers.
    -Trigger: 7/10 :in my opinion the trigger is not very useful, with snipers it works on the maximum distance of 30 meters against someone who moves, maximum 70 if the person is still, but in this case it is better to use a rifle and that's it, and viable to use in the gulag, but if adding the automatic change of settings as I proposed for the aim would be better
    -Radar: N/A :I turned everything off because I don't find utility in these functions
    -Misc: N/A :I turned everything off because I don't find utility in these functions

What could I say further? Would I recommend this cheat? Absolutely yes. and for the price at which they sell it and given it, with a similar functionality the price that I imagined was about 50 monthly ... the only question that I can ask myself and on security, I have been trying it only for 7/8 days, and it is difficult for now to say if it lasts or not, time will tell everything, but right now, I absolutely recommend.
    I hope you take into consideration the idea I gave for the automatic setting change, or at least with a key bind

2. Kraisie

Kraisie Customer Customer

Thanks for your review and your suggestions, extended your sub by a few days :)