Modern Warfare (2019) Warzone EO HOLY!!

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by kevel, Mar 14, 2020.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. kevel

kevel Member

First:
    This is the second COD hack I used. I originally came here for fortnite. I like BR a lot. So when I heard they are supporting WARZONE I was pretty excited to try it. Boy I did not regret it. My friends think I am a god.

Aimbot: 10/10

I never lose a 1v1 and most of the time take down 2 or 3 if it's even ground fighting. It's amazing. I can't believe how much better it makes the game. Sometimes I don't even use visuals and just aimbot and it's enough for me to win.

Triggerbot: N/A
    I only tested it in warm up with mk2 and it worked but I prefer using mouse2 aimbot ADS. So I couldn't rate this.

ESP/Radar:OMG !! 10!!
    The esp is the most useful feature. I hate being flanked I hate dropping and not being able to find cash/gun so I can start the game ahead of everyone. It has item esp for cash/grenade esp and lines/All kinds of bone/playerbox. It's just great. You can change the color for things in misc. Best feature.

Overall: Would buy it again.
    Even though I came here for fortnite I'm so glad I checked back when WZ got released.

They really outdid there self for this cheat would recommend for anyone who wants to wreck face!

2. Proton1001

Proton1001 Authorized Market Seller Authorized Market Seller Customer

Thanks for your feedback! I've extended your subscription :)