Warzone Cheat Review

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by N H, May 24, 2020.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. N H

N H Member

Since the Warzone cheat has been done for a week+ now i thought I'd made a review for it while you beautiful people are working hard to fix it:B1:

Aim-bot: So i usually set the aim bot on my "aim" key which makes it look so legit it looks like you're Vikstarr and in my opinion there's no chance of manual ban. I play with my Smooth aim on 100 and Aim acceleration on 8 if anyone was wondering. I dropped a 30 bomb in a game and no one was even a little suspicious of me hacking. I play with my friends all the time and they never suspect i am hacking, i truly love this tool.

Wall hack: Honestly this is so useful and the best part about it is that i can choose the distance i want to see until so it doesn't get annoying seeing the whole map everywhere LOL. The feature is really accurate as well so i can see if they re facing me or not or if they are crouched or prone.
    Items: I LOVEEE that i can see items through walls and i can find cash with ease through walls when i have to redeploy my teammates, honestly a life-saver. One thing i do not like about this is it does not show ammo and it mislabels items sometimes but i understand its hard to add every item to the list.

These are the hacks i use and i use them very minimally so I don't rage hack and ruin someones day

Have a great day everybody! :p

D7m1591 likes this.