Modern Warfare (2019) WARZONE CHEAT REVIEW *must read*

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by SubrozaCs2, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. SubrozaCs2

SubrozaCs2 Member

All right so first of all let me start by saying that i've used engine owning before when i still played COD and they continue to be one of the leading cheat providers for latest COD releases there aren't many who continue to push updates and stay undetected and that is not an easy task with cod.

I'll be reviewing the cheat mostly for warzone since i bought a 3 day sub to test it out but ill write another extensive one after a month of using. If ur new to the forums and wondering if u should buy the cheat i recommend you reading this since i've taken my time with it and saying it as it is!

AIMBOT: 9/10
    First i'd say that the aimbot is well above the competition since most cheats just offer a simple on/off toggle and basicallly rage mode all the time. With this u can closet by changing the fov smooth and bone priority which helps a lot with that. I would however like to see separate bone selection and maybe more smoothing options/no recoil.

TRIGGERBOT: 10/10
    I don't use triggerbot in my playstyle but i've tried it out and it works well with aimbot together if u want some super strong settings.

ESP: 10/10
    Deffinetely the best feature of the cheat! It has all the options and toggles u could ever need or want for individual weapons/items/distances/visible enemies and a separate colors tab to make it simple to use and setup! Plus as an added bonus it's totally stream proof since it overlays it in obs.

RADAR: 10/10
    Again something that i personally don't use cause ESP does all the work i need. U could use radar to make it less obvious but if u play smart with the esp u dont need it. I would however like if u could resize the radar since the only way of it working is via an overlay but like i said still good to have!

MISC: 10/10
    So in here we can find:

RAPID FIRE: works as u would imagine it makes all the single fire guns shoot full auto just like a macro.

CROSSHAIR: Also something i use all the time in mw cause the default crosshair moves too much!

SETTINGS: 9/10
    Overall the settings are simple to use for anyone even if u don't have experience with cheating before. Everything is a click away and works as imagined. I think it could be improved over time for example when u save the settings or apply the aim key there is no confirmation window saying u actually saved it so u just gotta trust it. But hey it does the job done so can't complain either!

OVERALL: The best u can get right now!
    It's perfect and judging by how quickly the team reacts to problems in the shoutbox i think it will stay that for quite a while.

Subroza

JollyRoger likes this.