Warzone 2 Review

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by evil28162, Feb 25, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. evil28162

evil28162 Member

#1 evil28162, Feb 25, 2023
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2023
    Hello everyone, let me start by saying this is going to be a lengthy review. First off, I want to shout out a big thank you to the developers of EO, you guys are truly the master minds behind quality cheats for Warzone. You guys are by far the most trusted provider I have ever been part of I have not received one single banned from Warzone1 and Warzone two on my main account. Let me explain how I have not been banned since Warzone one. I use the software from EO carefully meaning I do not use any aim bot radars unlock all tools or crash server tools I only use to 2D walls at 85 meters everything else is turned off. If you are running multiplayer on MW two, I only use 15 meters walls. Never go above 20 kills and use the walls as positioning do not look directly at players when they’re behind objects. If you are suspicious of a shadow banned or are taking longer Q times immediately delete the software off your computer for a minimum of seven days and then play until your account is unshadow banned. Ricochet anti-cheat has no way of detecting EO software. Most people are banned from data consisting of unlock all tools and headshot percentages including body shop percentages just think about the entire outcome a player has a 90% head shot rate or even a 50% head shot rate. What’s the top streamers and top players in the world usually average about a 20 to 35. One other thing I could say, never use any other provider when EO is updating their software this means that all other providers are most likely detected and lying to you. These are just the things that I do not to get my main account banned. I may be overly protecting myself, but these are just the things that I do and I have not been banned one single time. I would love to know more about how the developers designed EO software but obviously that’s a trade secret keep up the wonderful work that you guys are doing and fuck Activision in their lawsuit. You guys are the best.

dredkin and mortyy like this.
  2. Homie

Homie Super Gorilla Staff Member Super Moderator Moderator

Thank you for the detailed review!

Like you said we can't go into details on our security measurements but if you want to learn about how cheats work in general, there are a lot of public resources. I can't link them here but if you are interested I can send you some links in a private message :)

evil28162, Twister851 and mortyy like this.