MW II Warzone 2 cheat review

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by TheMemeMachine, May 23, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. TheMemeMachine

TheMemeMachine Member

EO's MW2 cheat is really good, but could do with a few QOL improvements.

The positives
    Player ESP
    Really clean and shows everything you need, really solid.

Aimbot
    Really easy to configure to look legit, i love the acceleration allowing me to have smooth aim while it still tracks the player well when aim is on the target, prediction is also solid (sway correction would be nice for snipers though).

GUI
    Very basic but that is a good thing, easy to navigate and understand and the most underrated thing is that when you open the GUI it blocks your mouse input into the game so u can click around freely in the GUI without it shooting etc.

HWID Spoofer
    The HWID spoofer works good, just a simple toggle you press on the loader and it just simply works, they also spot when "ricoshit" gathers new identifiers and warn everyone and pause time until they implement spoofing for the new identifiers "ricoshit" gathers.

The negatives
    item ESP
    Missing a lot of items, such as ammo, missile strikes etc and all kinda "loot boxes" are just named box so medical cabinets show as boxes when i don't want to see them.
    So it would be great if EO could add all the other loot like ammo, mortar strikes to ESP also it would be nice to have colour filtering for different item types since right now all items are the same colour.

FPS drops
    While i understand there are going to be some FPS drops based on how the cheats security is done with a hypervisor, but playing Al Mazra with EO i get about a 40fps drop so i am getting around 60fps with an RTX 3080 and Ryzen 5 5600x. Its not as bad on rebirth so i mainly just stick to that.

Loader Stability
    The loader can be really buggy, like 80 - 90% of the time when you click on the list box with the cheats in it the loader just straight up closes on you , idk if its something with their loaders security false flagging or something but its kinda annoying having to run the loader about 3 - 4 times before i can get it to spoof & load cheat without it closing on me when i click anything. (this is a problem i have seen reported a lot in their telegram, but have not heard if they plan on fixing it).

Conclusion
    EO is a really good cheat and tbh probably has the best security out there out of all the providers.
    Would be nice if they could take my feedback on the item esp into consideration (i like item esp lol) and would be good if they could fix the loader closing issues which have been going on for a long time.
    Overall though i recommend EO, probably the best value for money out there :)

2. Homie

Homie Super Gorilla Staff Member Super Moderator Moderator

Thank you for the detailed review :)

REALHELL and TheMemeMachine like this.
  3. ZK352

ZK352 Customer Customer

I found that giving the loader 3-5 seconds before clicking anything and not rushing it seems to stop it from crashing. Sometimes I will load the spoofer and then it will close one me but then just have to reload it and load the cheat.

4. kaaiioo

kaaiioo Member

The same thing happens to me, if I start the loader and instantly I don't choose my cheat it closes when I click, I need to be quick, in case I don't need to open it again.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 8, 2023 ---
    The drop in FPS using EO is legitimate, but it's not just a problem with the program itself. It's related to a bad optimization of Warzone 2, before I did 130 ~ 140 fps with Ryzen 5600x + 3060TI in a competitive setup, using EO it was 90 ~ 100 FPS. Currently with recent game updates, even without using EO I get 90 ~ 110 FPS and using EO 60 ~ 65 FPS, I believed it to be problems with drivers, temperatures and even windows, I did what I could until I formatted windows, before I used windows 10 today I use windows 11 and even so I don't have the same amount of FPS as before, it's not just EO's fault it's the poorly optimized game itself and that in recent updates has become very strange.

5. TheMemeMachine

TheMemeMachine Member

i know warzone 2 is badly optimised, but with EO cheat loaded i get a significant fps drop, 60 fps from 100 on ez mazra (i think thats how u spell it lmao) on the small rebirth map it is not as bad, but still drops ur fps but i find it more playable.

kaaiioo likes this.
  6. jeuwifghue

jeuwifghue Coder Staff Member Coder Customer

Hi, thank you for your review. I want to address some points you mentioned:

We had an item ESP overhaul in mind also with some other feature additions. Our recent focus on the MW2 cheat was the controller support that is live since some weeks now. We are currently working on many new projects at the same time, it causes the MW2 updates to be a bit slower but we are thriving to be the best!

It took us so long to release the MW2 cheat as we wanted to remove the hypervisor and we were successful. MW1 & MW2 do not rely on a hypervisor based security. Only Vanguard is left to be ported over. The Hypervisor would have given us even more FPS drops. We are constantly working on improving the stability, performance and overall user experience.

Some issues are known and we are looking into it.

REALHELL, Erniukakas and kaaiioo like this.
  7. TheMemeMachine

TheMemeMachine Member

Thank you for the reply :)
    An item esp overhaul would be great, i assumed you guys still used a hypervisor due to the fps drops i get with the cheat so idk, hopefully there will be some improvements to performance soon.