Warzone 2.0 cheat and Spoofer

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by TruFreestylerz, Mar 20, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. TruFreestylerz

TruFreestylerz Customer Customer

So I tried this out for a 3 day period on each. The ESP works great.. The hit boxes it offers work really well, makes it a lot easier to aim and hit targets without using the aimbot (I am on PC so no aim assist as a M&K player). I played in my 3 day period for several hours each day and I would run the aimbot also in some games. I never got a shadowban or an account ban so needless to say I renewed back up for another short 3 day skit as I can take this game in small doses. I never went above 15 kills, would get 10 or more in resurgence only. I never made anything too obvious. Sometimes you gotta give people a kill in multiplayer, you know they're around the corner and you just run by and let them kill you, or let them out gun fire you in a straight battle. In pre lobbies don't use aimbot, miss some percentage of your shots, keep your aim accuracy legitimate. Just do smart cheating is the rule of thumb. I'm on a max account with all the camos unlocked and 450 plat 10 level so maybe that also takes the suspicion down. My K/D in battle royal was 2.3 before using the cheat, maybe that helps with suspicion also. Aim bot settings were as recommended on forums. So i'd give this a 10/10 because it's doing what it says it will do and I have had no issues in around 30 hours of game play thus far.

KinGecko777 and .0 like this.
  2. .0

.0 Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator Moderator

Hey,

thanks for the positive feedback on our software :)

Kind regards