v3 review

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by Ikarus, Sep 26, 2015.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. Ikarus

Ikarus Member

Since I've got my new hdd.. I also am able to use the v3 finally..and..
    I freakin' love it.

I am quite short in time, though I'd like to motivate those who did not yet decide
    about either buying it or not.

I'll keep it short in 2 parts - rage & 'legit'.

Rage

Getting a decent amount of kills (with proper settings) obviously is fun as hell,
    my first round was quite a failure as I'm getting used to that kinda stuff but 93-10
    isn't that bad considering the fact that I've started it after dying 10 times cuz of checking
    the settings -late-.
    It really was fun since the hack includes many useful / fun functions to use.
    [I just randomly enabled aimbot settings but I just felt like pissing off some people anyways].

Legit

Things being said: People who are completely unable to 'hide' the fact that they're using
    a hack such as ESP or what ever else you are able to hide if you're able to focus on that
    wont ever be able to use any hack this way but it's quite simple even if using ESP..
    How ever.. I've tried it on an iSnipe server (full server) and nobody even mentioned
    my name once in 2 rounds (K/D definitely looked kinda suspicious but I never strangely looked
    at those boxes I just tried to keep them in view from time to time and played "normal").
    Later I'll have to try out that silent aim stuff in order to make it 'perfect' and might as well throw
    a recording just for fun but that's not yet a sure thing.
    All in one..

Functions = 10/10

Bugs = None so far (none you couldn't avoid as I did not notice any so far even though I was doing some weird shit in there) so thumbs up for this one as well.

Reaction time / lags caused by the hack = No difference to the gameplay without it..
    This obviously depends on your GPU & CPU but with 2D boxes (example) you should be good to
    go with what ever you have.. unless you built a 50$ computer.. *facepalm*

Definitely enjoyable and worth that small amount of money you have to spend in order to get
    that fun running on your computer, good job. :)

AimBRoT likes this.
  2. ChilijoS

ChilijoS Customer Customer

Nice GOOD TO KNOW

3. AirMake

AirMake Banned

Tank you for the Review m8 :)