Modern Warfare (2019) Update part 2

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by Cyberic, Sep 27, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. Cyberic

Cyberic Member

This is just an opinion based review about the recent update. First I’ll start off by saying, however “large” this update is, I should be able to rely on you to be better prepared for each in-game update, whether it’s large or small. Now second of all, there is a lot of us who are starting to switch clients due to the delayed update. I understand the larger updates may take longer to edit the clients software to the updated anti-cheat, but that is no excuse to leave thousands of your costumers unable to use a the client they payed you for. I’m a regular when it comes to the EngineOwning client, but I might have to switch to another client, along with many other costumer, if this update doesn’t finish soon. ~ sincerely, Cyberic

2. Homie

Homie Super Gorilla Staff Member Super Moderator Moderator

The anticheat was changed in an important way so this update takes longer. It requires a lot of reverse engineering and testing. Im personally expecting a lot of detections for other providers soon.

I dont want to sound cocky but feel free to test other providers. Most people that did that came right back to us despite the longer downtimes :)

3. dubby187

dubby187 Customer Customer

hey homie,
    I know there isn’t a eta, but do you feel or from what you have heard there will be a end in sight soon or will this be a longer than normal downtime.

ANUBIS2021 likes this.
  4. queenb

queenb Member

Thank you Homie for what you do! All these impatient AH need to be patient and show some respect!!!

5. Aleksoil78

Aleksoil78 Customer Customer

Thank you Homie for the explanations!!!

mattdonedidit and Homie like this.
  6. cruziopablod

cruziopablod Customer Customer

By the way, there was just another update, for the Battle.net application, as well. I have not seen the green icon it had for this, anytime in the past. So... something is definitely there that is different. I also ended up having to reinstall my GPU driver (clean install) with the latest, to prevent an issue I was having with just the game without the cheat.

7. Homie

Homie Super Gorilla Staff Member Super Moderator Moderator

Its already a longer downtime than usual. If I would know how long it takes I would tell you guys.

Mihawk7, Asmar88, nelson243 and 8 others like this.
  8. goobly72

goobly72 Member

Make that entire statement a megathread until the update is done, it will keep these idiots from asking any more questions lol

mattdonedidit likes this.
  9. FletchOnFB

FletchOnFB Member

Like the post you just made lol.

Homiesboytoy and superbossman123 like this.
  10. deathmaster908

deathmaster908 Member

Do you ever happen to stop and think about the new anticheat that has been rumored to come out soon? Maybe its been released silently and the coders are trying to figure out how to not get everyone insta banned xD

MyKDBlows69 likes this.
  11. joelfoster

joelfoster Member

Bro you paid money for the best content. You cannot get upset, its best to take as long as possible to ensure that it is done right. If your membership is expiring during this phase. I'm sure they compensate you for it. Time wise. These are good people bro

12. letzprayb4udie

letzprayb4udie Member

does anyone know of any other unlock tool that i can use for the time being until EO is back up ?

13. EL PICHICHI

EL PICHICHI Customer Customer

This is the norm for this site man you are better off going elsewhere I am going to also. Updates take so long it’s like they only have 1 DEV on the clock… private cheats and sky cheats where both up same day after update.

thisisme23 likes this.
  14. letzprayb4udie

letzprayb4udie Member

battlelog doesnt have an unlock tool

15. Ryan207288

Ryan207288 Member

The people complaining are just so :flawless: at the game, they cant even play without EO lmao. I love using EO but can be patient, still win, and still have fun :)

Sd1976, T4nginamo, leigh27 and 2 others like this.
  16. Scks4you

Scks4you Member

So from personal experience... the other providers are not even close to EO's level with performance. I used a few while EO is updating before and feel like you have to rage. I've been shadow banned more from playing without cheats. I have not used them all but this site is top notch and they do not take advantage of your pocket like others. Like the mod said, feel free to use others if you do not care about getting banned frequently. This place has been a thorn in Activision's ass for a long time and for a reason.... Hell they were even trolling them on Twitter like a month or 2 ago about the unlock all tool.

17. FletchOnFB

FletchOnFB Member

Bro has a 0.3kd calling people on a cheat forum trash lol….enjoy losing every game bud.

Dior23 and Alex510 like this.
  18. Ryan207288

Ryan207288 Member

Yeah but all the rest are:
    1. Waaayyyy more expensive
    2. Require you to dl their own 3rd party "anti virus" software while making you disable Window's or any other you may own
    3. Require you to make BIOS changes/give them access to your PC...
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 28, 2021 ---
    1.25 BEBE THANK YOU VERY MUCH :kappa: ....but more importantly...why are you defending grown adults that are being to super disrespectful towards the same company they clearly NEED and are DESPRATE to use?

19. FletchOnFB

FletchOnFB Member

People just want answers when shits going to be back up…when you spend money you expect some sort of customer service so I can see why people get shitty. It’s been going on 5 days now…I don’t really care because I have backup options but some people don’t. You’d do the same thing if your cell phone stopped working and couldn’t access data..you’d be trying to call customer service just what all these random posts of people on the forums. It’s obnoxious to see a million posted but I see where people are coming from.

20. EL PICHICHI

EL PICHICHI Customer Customer

Or just complaining because other people hacking using a site that is up and running snipes your ass out the chopper without you even seeing where the shot came from!

Alex510 and Ryan207288 like this.