Modern Warfare (2019) "Unreal" "Blown Away" First timers perspective

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by Aeneasx, Jul 4, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. Aeneasx

Aeneasx Member

I'm going to keep this short because that is probably the most effective way to hit the audience that would likely care about this review.

Not once have I ever tried to pursue anything of this in my time gaming, which started with CS 1.6 when I was like 13 - until now, at 33 playing Modern Warfare.

Time after time I couldn't fathom what had just occurred in Warzone. I have game sense, it's all I do other than work. There is no way that these people could simply "be there" or "looking there" at this time.

Why is this guy over here, right now, with me???????????????

Well I believe I have found my answer and it is so incredibly easy, painless, and professional that it is actually quite disturbing. I wanted nothing to do with any part of this except ESP and or some sort of "Verdansk Ultra UAV".

It's so good, so quick and easy to configure, that I'll keep doing it, because why not...

I dabbled my toe in the seedy waters of trying to find a legit "hack" but always backed away at the last second when things got fishy. This came recommended from someone I knew and it is the most legit version of acquiring this type of... "tool".

For real... 11/10 - you guys are the Amazon or Gold Partner for this. Very professional.

ESP / Walling stuff is immaculate. Perfect I would say.

Didn't touch the AIMbot and could care less, but I'm sure it's stellar just like the rest of the experience. Now, I've managed to travel this underbelly without getting shanked in a dark alley and my credit ruined, but did you guys really have to go and make it feel this legit? It's almost too easy haha.

TLDR - if you're here, contemplating what it feels like to dabble a bit, or maybe taste the dark side... then you may as well commit, because it ain't gonna get much better or easier than this.

2. Aimbot

Aimbot Member

Thank you for the review!