Modern Warfare (2019) Unbelievable

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by Yaseg, Jul 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. Yaseg

Yaseg Member

Aimbot: 10/10

It is extremely customizeable and you can adjust it to your liking. You can make it look extremely legit, and you can make it extremely blatant. It just works amazingly, and it's super simple (if you have half a brain).

ESP: 10/10

Amazing how good the ESP is, not only can you change the colors of the ESP but you can change what you want to show up. You can change what distance you can start seeing players at, etc.

UI: 8/10

It is very simple to use, and I've had no problem with it whatsoever. I only wish they could make it look a little nicer or allow people to customize it and allow users to upload themes to the forums and then download them. Other than the design, the UI is good.

Overall: 9/10

Not only is the cheat very affordable, but it is incredible. I've never seen anything better. Any other cheat is overpriced and terrible, unlike this one. I have no problems with this cheat whatsoever and it is very customizeable and simple. Only thing that could use improving is the UI design but that's it. I absolutely recommend this cheat, and will be telling others to buy. Thank you EngineOwning, I will 100% buy this cheat again.

~ Yaseg

2. Aimbot

Aimbot Member

Thank you for the review!