Modern Warfare (2019) Unbeatable precision while looking legit

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by lukiuz, Apr 4, 2020.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. lukiuz

lukiuz Member

Hi, I am an avid connoisseur of many cheats, but engineowning.com's Modern Warfare (2019) stands out from the rest of the competition in its aimbot precision, and the various smoothing/targetting settings that allow the user to look legitimate and avoid manual bans.

The visuals look fine overall, and there is no tangible impact on my mid-level system in terms of FPS, even when looking at 100+ players and their respective visuals being drawn. In short, lots of customization, including the ability to change the colors for each component, repositioning the radar, and all of that while being optimized to run smoothly. A good job to the devs.

The miscellaneous section is not one I can linger on for a long time, but it does what it says - rapidfire allows you to shoot rapidly with your weapon, while the crosshair allows for a permanent cheat-drawn crosshair in the middle of your screen. Simple, and most importantly - works flawlessly.

Finally I want to end on the highpoint of the cheat - the aimbot. It works like magic, and if you want to dominate your game, you just need to turn up the settings and you will be unbeatable. I for one, decided to simply slightly assist my gameplay with a smoothed aimbot. This makes it look like natural mouse movements to 99% of the users, and I've only gotten called out by some players when I dropped the smooth and dropped over 100 kills. This goes to show that the aimbot will go a long way, be it warzone or just regular multiplayer, without compromising your account and getting you banned.

I'd also like to request a simple feature to be added in addition to the "Aim Bone and Bone Scan":
    "Nearest Bone" should be a thing, so that no matter if only a toe or just the head peeks out, the aimbot would attempt to lock onto the available visible bone.

A more complex feature I'd like to see is wallbang assist:
    If the bullet prediction indicates target is behind a wall with x min damage possible to be dealt, which would be specificied by the user, the cheat should continue aiming following the aim bone/bone scan setting. In short, a wallbang min damage.

This concludes my review. Compared to the competition out there, this cheat is leagues above anything else out there. The builtin Hardware ID Spoofer will make sure that should you get banned, your original hardware will not be impacted, should you wish to play the game legitimately on your main account. Given the track record of this cheat, you can be assured that whether it be dominating an online match or just having casual fun with extra information will come with ease when using this cheat.