Modern Warfare (2019) Ugliest but Best

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by Zim, May 24, 2020.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. Zim

Zim Member

By far my favorite on the market. The one thing that always is my selling point on these kinds of menus is key binding an aim key with in the menu. No editing Pesky config files to set my aim key.
    The Aimbot is weirdly perfect. It’s bullet prediction is insane! Especially with fine tuning, you’ll never miss any shots and nobody would be the wiser to what is going on.
    The menu is kinda ugly compared to its competitors BUT it’s also the easiest to comb through especially with the plethora of choices. (But I would really like to see the style of the battlefront 2 menu from EO integrated in MW.)

it’s my #1 favorite for modern warfare.

I’ve only had a few days of use this menu before it shifted over to updating. I really wish I had more time. I hope that these dudes finish that because I’ll be right on top of it! But patience Seems to be something everyone In this community needs to learn, especially me.

2. payneproblems

payneproblems Member

You will be compensated for the downtime. Every day missed due to updates will be added back to your subscription thus extending your time, other exploits don't have such a good return-on-investment. It seems like they even have thrown in a few extra days for my subscriptions as well. This is hands down the best exploit available...patience pays off.