Modern Warfare (2019) Two dage usage of Cod MW so far

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by biestje44, Mar 17, 2020.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. biestje44

biestje44 Member

First of all let me start by giving a big thank you to EO whose cheats I trust so hard I've even used my main accounts.

Aimbot - 9/10
    Reason for this is I think it could be tuned just sliiiiightly to make it look even a tad bit more legit. I feel like it has that little snappy feeling to it still. Overall I love it, works decently with snipers atm but I've read the dev is working on bullet prediction that's coming soon! Also love the different aimbot settings (Hard lock, on zoom, full, etc...). Granted I don't really use the aimbot itself a lot, just tried it a small amount of time. More of an ESP guy myself.

ESP - 10/10
    No complaints from me at all. Love this feature so much. Can make yourself look so legit, also it works flawlessly on WarZone. Also able to set up how far you wanna see enemies etc is a really neat feature.

Triggerbot - haven't used this one and probably never will. Not something I am looking for in a cheat but there's definitely a bunch of you who are.

Thanks again EO from a customers who has never had any trouble regarding your products. Thanks a bunch and looking forward to the future updates!

Biestje

-EDIT Also forgot to mention, BARELY if none at all any FPS drops or performance loss. There was a memory leak but the dev fixed it really quick. I feel like this one was the most important to me. Most cheats result in severe performance loss which is often a deal breaker from me.

2. Kraisie

Kraisie Customer Customer

Thanks for your review, added a few days to your sub :)

biestje44 likes this.