Battlefield V True Reveiw

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by xyc, Sep 27, 2020.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. xyc

xyc Member

I've been using engineowning for about a month now, and I can say that I will be continually using it from now on. First of all, the ease of use is beyond phenomenal, its quick, easy, and convenient to use. I had difficulty at first setting it up but the staff was quick to respond to my posts and were able to help me get it working. I've already introduced engineowning to a few friends and they say the same thing I do, "It's great". The menu even goes into detail about what is a risk and what is a safe option to use, and on top of that, it has countermeasures to make sure if an anti cheat is active it will disable all your options so it detects nothing. As for settings I usually use the legit settings but sometimes I spice it up with magic bullet. Another thing I'm excited about is the prices, very affordable for great menus. Overall I've used lots of free menus in the past on other games, and they have all resulted in a ban, but as long as you are not blatantly cheating you'll be fine. I really could go on and on about this site, but I think I said enough, can't recommend enough. 10/10

Bonser likes this.