TitanFall 2 Cheat Review 10/10

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by EO-TitanBot, Apr 7, 2020.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. EO-TitanBot

EO-TitanBot Customer Customer

Aimbot: 10/10
    Probably one of the most smooth aimbots I've ever used. It is extremely customizable, if you want to rage you can easily do that with this aimbot, if you want to look legit nobody will ever know you are using an aimbot.

Radar: 10/10
    I personally tend to not use a radar but if you do then this would be the best one for you. Very customizable, it looks fantastic and you can customize the colors on it as well.

ESP: 20/10
    The ESP looks amazing! It causes no fps drops at all, runs very smoothly. You can pretty much customize every aspect of the ESP. Nothing more to say about the ESP except it goes above and beyond my expectations.

MISC: 10/10
    The misc features are a nice addition to the hack. The speed hack and no spread work perfectly and the crosshair is a nice touch. Although I personally don't use most of the misc features they are still very nice.

Security: 10/10
    Although I have not had the cheat for a long time I have no worries about the security. EngineOwning always makes sure their cheats have top notch security so in this category I have no reason to not give a 10/10

Overall:
    One of the best cheats I have ever used. It looks amazing, it causes no performance issues at all, and all the features work above and beyond my expectations, so overall, a very good cheat indeed.

Video:
    If you want to see the cheat in action check out my video here: https://www.engineowning.com/threads/titanfall-2-cheat-showcase-video.19586/

slapstiK likes this.