Modern Warfare (2019) Three months review in COD16

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by DepthTG, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. DepthTG

DepthTG Member

After 2 important updates, EO has proved it is still the best cheat in COD16. Thanks for the last large update, it takes minutes only for a 200m update, and we finally could say, EO is the perfect cheat for COD.

If you are a simple guy who just wants to win the game in an easy and quick way, the EO is the best for you. It is easy to get 40+ kills in one warzone game, and you can break the world record which is 138 kills with your EO teammates. For the other mode of Modern Warfare, you could enjoy your nuke with 30 kills which could be done as fast in 2 mins. Pull up the FOV to 100, you will get anyone around you like a spinning top. Get more kills and win more games with EO for now.

When we talk about cheats, we talk about the suspicion. For now, the cheat is underdetected, so you should not care about it so much. I have used EO for months, got a nuke in almost every game, got 40+ kills and more in the warzone, and win the game in about 98/100. I do not receive any ban/shadow ban. If you are still worried about it after I told you about my experience, then you can still use EO in a legit way. ESP only or make sure the FOV is under 15. You will be OK with EO.

So I said EO is perfect, is EO hard to use? No, it's not. If EO is hard to use like other cheats, then it is not perfect. You do not need to edit every single gun in EO, you do not need to install other software in your computer. All you need to do is to download the EO and run it, then you are able to enjoy your 1 shoot kill with an HDR in the warzone, whatever the enemy is in the air/ in the vehicle.

For now, everybody is waiting for the next season. And I truly believe EO will be better in the next season with its HIWD spoofer back.