Modern Warfare (2019) Three day review

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by matromats, Mar 17, 2020.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. matromats

matromats Member

Honestly, at first it took me a minute to get used to mainly because I don't really play cod and I tweaked with the settings a few times. So far here's what I have to think:

The cheat is truly amazing, I did make the mistake of playing a little too ragey on my first account but since adjusting my play on account #2 I'm enjoying it more. The large amount of settings are a little intimidating at first for someone that's never really cheated in games but after help from a lot of really nice people in the community I've gotten my settings to where I am content with them.

Aimbot is great, ESP is great, one thing i'd love to see is I may misunderstand how the scan first works but it seems like i'd really like an option that is kinda mixed between head/chest though that might just not really be worth devs time, it's just something that seems a tad more humanized for me

My only big big gripe is snipers really, but that's already being worked on so aside from that I'm super happy with everything.

AimBRoT likes this.
  2. Kraisie

Kraisie Customer Customer

Thanks for your feedback, extended your sub :)