Modern Warfare (2019) This is so nice!

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by Willowtree, Mar 11, 2020.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. Willowtree

Willowtree Customer Customer

First of all of, i just want to say that i use many of the hacks that they offer and all of the are OP AF, work flawlessly. I bought 3 days to test it out and so far; i am very happy =D
    Other note that i must include is that EO ALWAYS listens to it's audience = the hear you out if you want some features you want added and they'll explain if that's possible or not, which you do NOT get at other cheat-sites! And i have tested other sites before i found EO and must say that this is far the best site.

Overall Features

Interface (9/10)
    I love the fact that it's simple in a way that you can't misunderstand anything, which is a must when hacking (in my opinion). It is very simple to move around and interact with.

What could be a little better if is if the menu was a little smaller than it is now.

Aimbot (10/10)
    This is working so great i must say. First i went to try out my settings with bots and made it look as legit as possible and damn it looks and works so great, oh boiiii. Nothing to add really, it's just a gold feature that has no flaws!

Triggerbot (10/10)
    I tried it out with bots first and it works better than expected tbh, tried if out after on pvp and it did it's job but i my self prefer using aimbot now and then. Will probably use this when i unlock sum good snipers!
    Nothing to add really...

3D ESP (9/10)
    The esp works great, nothing to complain about. It's great that you can adjust the colors to your liking which i love! And i side note on that is the a tip i got the from the coder is that you can turn the "invisible" color for enemies to lowest visibility = you can only see the visible enemies. And the coder said that he would probably add the distance of which you can see the enemies which will help ALOT in warzone, so thanks for that!

2D ESP/RADAR (8/10)
    This is very handy-dandy if you know what settings to set it to (you can find your settings by playing with BOTS)
    Very nice feature

MISC FEATURES (10/10)
    It's just nice to have other features than the regular ones.
    I would only like to add features like no-recoil and no-spread (don't know if it's possible)

My overall rating for EO: 10/10 - Highly recommended
    Nice that they explain each of the feature on this site and that they have great support!
    I am very happy with this hack and will continue to support it

crotle and AimBRoT like this.
  2. Kraisie

Kraisie Customer Customer

Thanks for your review, extended your sub by a few days :)

AimBRoT and Willowtree like this.