Battlefield 3 The truth about Speedi13's hack ...

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by Ov3rL0aD3, Apr 7, 2015.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. Ov3rL0aD3

Ov3rL0aD3 Banned

Like you read in the title i will tell only the real TRUTH about speedi13's battlefield 3 hack.

Aimbot 10/10
    The aimbot is very very very good. It is very fast and reks everyone.
    The legit aimbot hits mostly everything but if you turn the spread prediction on it will make you hit everything for 100%! Also you can decide the aimstyle between distance and crosshair. Its a very usefull feature for full rage or for legit players like me. Before i came to EngineOwning i was a support at another battlefield hack provider. Their aimbot was pretty damn good but for that you had to customize everything in the hack like the gravity aimbot prediction and shit but speedis bf3 hack is very easy to use just turn for example SpreadPrediction on and the aimbot will automatically calculate the bullet speed bullet drop and distance for you so you hit everything by just turning only ONE feature on!!

Vehicle Aimbot 10/10
    The vehicle aimbot is just amazing! It is very precise and it gives you the feeling that YOU controll the battlefield! And it is very fast too :D

Removals 10/10
    The removals are very useful and some of them are just useless but its fun using them! They can help you to get more FPS in the game or they also can make you laugh (Acid Trip)

Gun Mods 10/10
    They are just awesome. There is a gun mod named "Magic Bullet" it will let you kill every enemy through walls and it will also let you win much HvH's against other hacks and it's very powerful. And there is something named "Recoil-Control". Its better than the normal "No-Recoil" because the hack controls the recoil for you so it's server sided too and not only client side also the recoil control is more precise than the normal no-recoil!

ESP 10/10
    The ESP is very useful! And it looks very good. Also it will help you to control the battlefield! And if you are a youtuber/livestreamer and you want to get an advantage of your enemies without letting your viewers know that you are wallhacking than just activate the video mode! Video mode will let the wallhack dissapear in your videos and stream! And i personally like the Head-, View- and Bone ESP the most because it just looks epic!

Misc 10/10
    The misc features are just a little extra to make the hack perfect! They are like a cherry ontop of your icecream :p There are also very nice and useful features like autoheal or a ping spoofer. The autoheal feature will heal you everytime your soldier shoots or knifes etc. And the ping spoofer will say the server that you have an for example 10 ping (customazible) eventough in real you have a 200 ping.

Price 20/10
    Since this hack is very powerful and fast it is a shame to sell it so cheap. If you compare it to other battlefield 3 hack provider the price of engineowning is very low and most other hack providers are around $20/month!
    And they are worse than speedis master piece! So i would say buy it before speedi changes his opinion and starts comparing his price with the price of other bullshit bf3 hacks!

Thanks for reading and taking your time to read this! I know it is much to read but i hope i could help you with my review of Speedi13's bf3 hack. The review might sound over hyped and fanboy like but well i am just telling the truth and i am not kidding about the power in this hack neither i am kidding about the price!

Sincerely Ov3rL0aD3

PS: If you find any mistakes then dont blame me for them i am not an robot that knows every rule or vocabular in english!
    PSS: Have fun rekking other cheaters! :D

2. HACKCHOOB

HACKCHOOB Banned

One the best hack-reviews I've ever read !
    Thank you very much for this awesome detailed feedback, we appreciate that ;)

Ov3rL0aD3 likes this.
  3. Fluxxie

Fluxxie Member

Thanks for the feed back my dude

Ov3rL0aD3 likes this.