Modern Warfare (2019) The Little Engine That Could(3-day review)

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by Carson Reddick, Mar 17, 2020.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. Carson Reddick

Carson Reddick Member

Hope everyone is staying clean, safe, and inside!

Being said, since I will be quarantining myself from the outside world, I thought why not give a review to hopefully improve features weather them be small or nah o_O in effort to improve the overall community satisfaction.

ABOUT ME (don't have to read):

My name is Carson but formerly throughout various modding and/or coding forums, An0n6h0uL. I am an avid GFX artist and gamer. ​

|| GA born & raised 99' || Learned to game before riding a bike or swimming. || Gained interest in modding. ||
    :vlc:2-Years of Computer Science [intend to finish remaining 2 years this upcoming fall]:vlc:

First game I successfully modified was Club Penguin using a trainer based external menu. Weeks later led to my first ever permanent ban marking a permanent notion to mod and hack whatever I possibly could
    |
    A young one I was, I went for my first gaming console which was the Xbox 360. One of my biggest regrets through out my so called gaming career was not switching from Xbox to PC.
    |
    Just recently had my 21st birthday, and got my first ever gaming PC. GeForce RTX 2080 Super, i9-9900KF intel processor, 2TB HDD & 1TB SSD attached to a 4k HDR LG Monitor. Dream Come True.:D

PROCESS & ORDERING:
    Fast and simple, enough said.
    :eek:
    You pick what method you want to pay through, I chose to pay through bitcoin.
    They send you the address to send it too.
    All and all took around 10 minutes before receiving a confirmation on the block chain surprisingly.

I did however run into slight problems not allowing me to access the loader/injector. But with the awesome staff on board they were able to help me find the issue and fix it. (Windows Preview Edition=GROSS:steamfacepalm:)

REVIEW:
    ____________________________________________________________________________________​

AIMBOT: 9/10

pro: it does exactly what it needs to do. especially for the price we are paying.

con: I know y'all are working hard to get bullet prediction working, which will undoubtedly make this 10/10.
    ____________________________________________________________________________________
    TRIGGERBOT: N/A

note: I don't use triggerbot for shear fact that I have rapid fire on. I don't kno exactly if that correlates w/ triggerbot but just don't see a need for it unless you're that lazy to shoot. :thranking:
    ____________________________________________________________________________________
    ESP: 8/10
    pro: just about how you would want it, 2D & 3D models are perfect. Items and player models come up as intended.

con: No con specifically with ESP more so color which I explain there
    RADAR: 9/10
    pro: it does what it needs to do especially if you set it up right. Turn the map squared in-game, setup the border around the map, and turn on player lines to correlate the maps fov and player distances via radar. Then just turn off the background and border on the radar then you left with just the map.

con: it is so close to being perfect, I don't know whether saving it or it being the different dimensions of the map you're playing on but, when loading in I find myself having to tweak it little by little. But no big deal.
    MISC: 10/10 love the crosshairs!
    COLOR: 8/10
    pro: works as intended, and doesn't seem to be any noticeable bugs.

con: I hate to give it an 8/10 because its just colors, but it correlates to ESP. I am the guy who doesnt want to see the enemies true model. I like the glob, but don't use it because the opacity for some of the selections dont make it more opaque more or less change the color to a more darker tint.
    SETTINGS: 10/10 amazing for being organized, raging and/or playing legit.
    ____________________________________________________________________________________​

Now it is time to get back to it! Thanks again for the content. I hope that you all continue to keep up the great work and stay safe.
    Best regards, Carson​

2. Kraisie

Kraisie Customer Customer

Thanks for your review, added a few days to your sub, have fun :)