MW II The EO Spoofer is awesome & really works, but I'm having a problems with the MW2 /WZ cheat

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by Dice Duce, Mar 19, 2023.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. Dice Duce

Dice Duce Customer Customer

#1 Dice Duce, Mar 19, 2023
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2023
    I've been testing The EO Spoofer since last night and it's awesome, it really works, I got HWID banned during the beta for no reason and they brought me back so far I have played for hours & haven't been shadow banned. Thanks EO!!!!!! Now we just got to get the MWII/Warzone 2.0 working were I don't get shadow banned after a few games. When I got the spoofer, I tested the MWII/Warzone 2.0 package too, and wasn't as lucky. I didn't rage, I'm an experienced player, not just crying wolf. I got shadow banned on a new & old account. I have reached out to get help to see if it was something I did in my settings that got me shadow banned. Still it's been over 24hrs and I still yet to receive help. At this point, I don't even care anymore, I would rather just have my time I have left on MW2 hacks moved to my spoofer. I'm too old to be trying to explain myself and it to fall on def ears. I have the photos of my settings and my stats for the last 10 games warzone and Multiplayer. The last reply on my ticked was 27Hrs ago @8:27AM, I replied I reply later @3:06PM the same day, still no word. I'm sure they will get to it eventually. They never left me hanging, but for now tell me what you think could of happened now since we got the assumption of me rage hacking out of the question.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 20, 2023 ---
    someone got back with me and is helping me

Attached Files: