Modern Warfare (2019) The best EO in the world

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by tpa726290, Apr 4, 2020.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. tpa726290

tpa726290 Member

A few weeks ago I purchased a trial of the Modern Warfare (2019) cheat. The cheat was a superb experience Engineowning completely surprised me. I kept wondering how can an undetected cheat with amazing features be so affordable? I wanted to give a review, but I needed a comparison between another paid cheat to give an honest review. The cheat that I purchased will not be named, but I will say it was over double the price of what EO offers. I have nothing negative to say about that cheat. Not only can I say EO is on par with it, but I believe EO currently offers the best Modern Warfare cheat available.

Aimbot: 10/10
    The aimbot is almost too good; it manages to look so legit with the right settings, but I’m still achieving insane accuracy. You really don’t need the settings as strong as you might think as long as you combine your natural skill with it rather than letting the aimbot do all the work. I can’t speak for using rage settings as I only use legit settings.

Triggerbot: 9/10
    This cheat offers one of the smoothest cleanest triggerbots I have ever used in any game. I have one critique and a couple of suggestions. My critique is that when using the triggerbot it would sometimes keep shooting after the enemy was already dead, so one taps wouldn’t look as clean, although sometimes I like that as it does look more legit due to it shooting an extra shot or two. I would like the option to control how much the trigger will continue firing after the enemy is dead or even just as they walk past the crosshair. I also suggest adding an option for the triggerbot to only trigger on certain parts of the hitbox for example the head or chest.

ESP (3D Radar): 10/10
    The ESP is amazing! Plenty of options, so many that I turn off most of them. Depending on the situation I will turn some back on, but no complaints here. Maybe add an option to activate the ESP when holding a certain key for intense 1v1 situations, or to just get a little extra information quickly without having to go in the menu and activate then deactivate it.

2D Radar: 10/10
    Love this feature. I know some cheats will lack this, but 2D radar is very amazing for legit play. If I need more information for better positioning I usually will use this over the ESP as a lot of the time I have the ESP show visible only.

Misc: 10/10
    Flawless! I’m sure there could be some feature to add, but nothing comes to mind currently.

Overall: 10/10
    With the security combined with the price and amazing features there is no way I could give this cheat any less than a 10. EO’s Modern Warfare (2019) cheat will be my go to cheat. Once I can get back to work you know damn well I will be extending my sub. Thank you guys for an amazing cheat with keeping the values of a customer in mind. The support, price, features, and security are spot on. Keep it up :)

2. memorecool

memorecool Member

Can you share your settings for me?

3. tpa726290

tpa726290 Member

Of course, no problem,I set the right click
    upload_2020-4-5_3-45-57.png

4. Alira

Alira Customer Customer

bruh

5. GameScents

GameScents Member

honestly I don't agree with your review on the visuals, but overall I would recommend EngineOwning to anyone due to the security of the cheat.
    If we had chams/visual only visuals then my opinion of the visuals would be much increased.

6. elf

elf Customer Customer

Must have been a lot of work copying and pasting my review...