Modern Warfare (2019) The best cheat, the best product!!!

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by Isolamoko, Mar 20, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. Isolamoko

Isolamoko Member

Hello, guys. This is my second week with EO, which is a great experience for me.
    If you are still hesitant to buy friends can see its strength

Esp:10/10,I have used a lot of COD products, but only EO is satisfactory to me. Because it is really professional, my computer hardware is not very good, I do not have the RTX2080, nor the 9900K, but I can still experience the game smoothly after opening the EO. Excellent bone drawing, so that I can clearly find the enemy at any time. In addition, compared with other simple products, EO also adds shelter detection, which is a very human function, so I must praise this!!!

Aimbot:9/10,At present, EO locking is impeccable for me. It's a powerful locking logic. At any time, you can quickly kill the enemy, and sometimes even make me feel scared, because I'm like a horrible Satan, and there will be no enemies where I walk. Of course, there are some regrets, and some optimization needs to be carried out in the aspect of prediction, because I really like sniping, I often empty gun in a long distance, which is embarrassing, lol

Injection:10/10,For injection, I don't have much to evaluate, because I'm not professional, but I feel very simple and convenient. I just need to wait for a few minutes, and I can use it normally, and I haven't encountered any collapse in the game. At least it can prove that the compatibility of EO is really excellent

Safety:10/10,At present, there is no ban, and my account is still in the wild. I'm a killer. I kill more than 10 people every time, so I'm very confident that EO can maintain the safety very well, so I can use it at ease all the time

Team:10/10,Excellent, professional and humanized.I can see the staff keep online and respond actively all the time. They really care about each of our users. As long as you have any opinions and problems, they will try their best to solve them for you. This is the service we really need. You can rest assured of them at any time

I may write a little more, but I really like it. I will not be stingy about my evaluation of EO. I am not their shooter, I am a normal user, because it brings me excellent experience, so I can tell you the answers I want to know as much as I can. Of course, more and more users make me uneasy, but I'm still very relieved about it. I believe in the management of the development team.

I hope that EO can continue to be maintained. In addition, I don't know why my friend has been unable to register an account and has been reporting an error. Maybe there is a small problem with the server. I hope that the staff can help my friend;)

Kraisie and Deleted member 10829 like this.
  2. LogixX

LogixX Customer Customer

Hey @Isolamoko ,

thanks for your review - i extend your sub :)

Kind Regards
    LogixX