The Best and Most Reliable: An Engine Owning Review

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by JollyRoger, Nov 4, 2019.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
?

Which Review Would You Like to See First?

1. Battlefield 3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Battlefield 4

20.0%
  3. Battlefield 1

20.0%
  4. Battlefield V

60.0%
  1. JollyRoger

JollyRoger Member

This is a personal review of my experience with Engine Owning as a service.

Engine Owning is by far the best service of it's kind. The kindness of the staff is unmatched. All of my experiences visiting EO (Engine Owning) to either seek support or purchase a product have been outstandingly positive experiences.

Purchasing a Product: Fast and reliable. I never had any issues in ordering a product through one of the payment methods available. I always received the product quickly.

Seeking Support for Products: The kindness of the staff here is unmatched! Everyone I spoke to when opening a support ticket was extremely kind, helpful, and understanding of my situation. I could not have asked for better support. I have great respect for the Staff here at Engine Owning!

Reliability: I have never encountered any issues with the products offered by Engine Owning, nor have I encountered any issues with purchasing or receiving products/support. I think the pricing is great; the performance of the products I have used (BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV) is fantastic. I really cannot recommend Engine Owning enough. Engine Owning is hands down the best service of it's kind.

If anyone would like an in depth review of the products I have used (BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV) I'd be more than happy to do so. Just let me know in the poll above please! I'd really enjoy creating a video review for each:)

2. This is already a good review :D

So I can't wait for your BF4 review! :)

JollyRoger likes this.
  3. 38jun

38jun China Reseller Authorized Reseller Customer

BFV review please

JollyRoger likes this.