Thank you

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by daelin, Oct 22, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. daelin

daelin Customer Customer

I just want to say ever since the spoofer integration using this application has been a breeze. I used to spend hours trying to get my game to start, and now it almost always starts first try. The spoofer update has been huge as well. When I first got this application raging was fun, but now I only hunt cheaters. Even if you don't agree with the morality of cheating, having this tool in your back pocket serves as a more effective anti-cheat than any publisher will ever release.

WeeBeHunting likes this.
  2. Homie

Homie Super Gorilla Staff Member Super Moderator Moderator

Its nice to hear that you enjoy our spoofer. Thanks for the review!

3. chanchoponcho

chanchoponcho Member

Homie, i dont know how to create a new post, but i do use an eo suscription. Here's my question, are we completely unable to turn off our profiles from the cod tracker? i know there are some settings you can turn off on the cod website like "searchable" "visible data", but its kind of useless because my battlenet battletag is different from my activision's one, and the battlenet tag is the one getting hidden, not the one averyone can see while playing, we could reduce the amount of reports if we could hide our profiles completely
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 24, 2021 ---
    And btw, apart from the new incoming anticheat for warzone, are you guys concern about the real time player behaviour scanning system activision will implement? cuz i think no matter how good will EO be, if the anticheat detects your headshot %, accuracy %, chests shots %, bam! banned in probably less than 5 games. there should be a new cheat system for either the silent aim or aimbot where all the shots you fire hit on random body places (2 bullets on chest, 2 head shots, 2 on legs, 2 bullet miss and so on) with also multiple bullet hit variations of course. Otherwise we will get banned, not by the anticheat detection, but by the bullet behaviour scanner

4. imthelunas

imthelunas Customer Customer

No

5. bownage

bownage Member

Good to hear, enjoy playing!

6. ocpasta

ocpasta Member

Good to hear, enjoy playing!

MaT69Xd likes this.
  7. KratosKevi

KratosKevi Customer Customer

do you guys have any cheats for cold war?

8. Homie

Homie Super Gorilla Staff Member Super Moderator Moderator

No