Battlefield V T

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by feixingyu089, Apr 4, 2020.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. feixingyu089

feixingyu089 Member

I was shocked by EO, because I started to use EO since the main interface of BFV was still blue. Up to now, I have not been banned by dice. Please note that I have been using my main account, never using any other account. Speedi's hacking technology is amazing to me. I will explain in detail how I use EO safely without being found by FF. Of course, if you want to kill like crazy, please exit this article.
    First: FF is a program based on data statistics and screenshots to detect cheating. So the best way to avoid FF is to play as legal a game as possible, so that others think you are an elite player. I usually like to use ESP on vehicles. I only use visibility esp. So I don't shoot people through a wall when I'm excited. EO's ESP has reached the acme, and there is nothing to be picky about. Don't worry about screenshots, because speedi has already conquered it, and EO will automatically clean up dirty screenshots.
    Second: because I am pursuing security, I will never use any other functions except ESP, such as aimbot and magic bullet. To be honest, as long as you can play this game, ESP is absolutely enough.
    Third: for spectator. When spectator enters the game, the name of spectator will be displayed in the upper left corner of the screen. But it doesn't show who the spectator is watching. I don't think EO has done a good job of this, so whenever the spectator watches, I will turn off cheating or quit the game directly, so the spectator has no evidence to report your cheating.
    Fourth: stats. For stats, I don't know if FF is still detecting it. For example, the burst rate accuracy KD SPM KPM... So this is also a question I want to ask. Is FF still detecting stats? As I said before, I like to use vehicles and visibility esp. And for vehicles, I'm an excellent actor. I know who can kill and who will be questioned (lying in the grass, in the house, not marked), so my KD of each game is 50-60, still not banned by FF.
    In the end, I want to ask a question: is FF no longer active in BFV? As long as I use EO like this, will it be safe in the future? Thank you

2. LogixX

LogixX Customer Customer

Hey,

thanks for your Review! I've extend your Sub :)

Kind Regards
    LogixX