SWBF2 Star Wars Battlefront II Testimonial

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by Jorge_Pereira, Apr 13, 2019.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. Jorge_Pereira

Jorge_Pereira Customer Customer

Star Wars Battlefront II Testimonial

Usability / Functionality
    It is very easy to use and takes only 5 seconds to configure all my settings (aimbot, esp, turn off the radar). If you have never had a scam on this site, the menu is very simple and clean, making browsing easier. It's very hard to get lost on the menu because everything is labeled and self explanatory.

Features
    The aimbot is not very specific in what you can aim for, but it automatically points around the head-neck region, it has the normal functions that any other cheat esp (skeletons, color boxes, etc.) I do not know much about Radar because I disable it because I do not like any of the games I use, but from what I saw there it seems solid. The only thing I want currently and I do not know if it was brought to the suggestion of appeal by another user, is for a specific color box for heroes, since I often encounter a Yoda or Darth Vader just to get a bottleneck.
    Support, support
    I've never had to contact support for anything, since the cheat rarely has issues, e.t.c.
    Overall experience
    I sincerely
    I like SWBF 2, since that does not give me adrenaline and fraud is the only reason I would play, because without it I would be bored. The only reason I would play would be if I had the trick. So I recommend that if you are to play SWBF 2, this is an absolute must-buy for a great time! Nothing more fun than stepping on heroes, even more so!

Proton1001 likes this.
  2. slapstiK

slapstiK Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Thank you for the review, I've extended your subscription by three days.

3. Jorge_Pereira

Jorge_Pereira Customer Customer

Many thanks, I do not need to, I'm loving this cheater.