Modern Warfare (2019) Simply the best

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by Shogun, Jul 1, 2020.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. Shogun

Shogun Member

I found this hacker by chance when I was looking for one to play, I took a chance and I was surprised, it was love at first sight, it surprised me and surpassed all my expectations, as I had already tried several, but this one is unique in all requirements. My goal now is to buy it for life. hahaha <3. I RECOMMEND!

Aimbot 10/10 - Before purchasing this hacker, I used several others, I was already used to aim, but when I used this, I was surprised, it is very good, I didn't see any error, it is overwhelming and super configurable. CONGRATULATIONS excellent AIMBOT.

ESP 10/10: I didn't find any error, 100 percent functional and fully configurable, I loved it!

Menu 9/10 - easy to handle and well explained, I just didn't give 10 because when you are configuring it, in live the mouse arrow appears, except for this very good.

Updates 10/10 - are always up to date on updates, don't waste time running them. REALLY CONGRATULATIONS.

* I noticed only the ones I use.

Weak Point - the only weak point in this Hacker is not having a button (panic button) that deactivates and activates the hacker with just one click, apart from that I highly recommend it, for me ... THE BEST

2. Aimbot

Aimbot Member

Thank you for the review!