Modern Warfare (2019) Simple review in COD16

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by DepthTG, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. DepthTG

DepthTG Member

As a good cheat, the most important point is about the ban. Some guys use it for hunting all they can see in the ESP in games, some guys try to use it in a human-like way. No matter how they use the cheat, no one got a ban by detected.

Aimbot: We all can see that the aimbot is getting better by each update. The aimbot is great so far by this post, using an HDR or a GRAU 5.56 is able to easily eliminate anyone in 200m. The EO team is working really hard on that and they did a good job. Pretty sure the aimbot could get much more butter in the future. I will give it 9/10

ESP: ESP is perfect. I know someone who uses the ESP only for fun. There are many setting options in the ESP, users are able to build the way they want to use the ESP system. Bone ESP, 2D or 3D, you can find basically all the options you can imagine as an ESP. 10/10

Individuation: Users are able to change the ESP color, distance, AIMBOT FOV and a lot. They even add Chinese menu translation for Chinese users. The cheat is getting better every day because of their professional attitude and skills, thanks to every one of EngineOwning. 10/10

Suggestion: If the language is able for users to change manually could be better. The accuracy of the Chinese menu may not be that good. Some parts may let people confused. If someone needs a better translation to make this part better, I'd love to help.

It is a really nice cheat, the price is low, the software is stable and reliable. 9.5/10

2. Kraisie

Kraisie Customer Customer

Tahnks for your review and your suggestions. Your sub got extended by 5 days, have fun :)