Modern Warfare (2019) Short Review from a CSGO player

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by DiamondDog, Aug 3, 2020.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. DiamondDog

DiamondDog Member

Coming from CSGO cheating scene, EO got recommended to me by a buddy.
    I had a Private League hack on CSGO and wasnt quite sure about EO - being public, but so far no detection! I've never been Overwatch banned or banned in any League in CSGO and so I don't think it will happen to me on COD, unless it gets detected.

I didint use the Aimbot that much as I dont want to mess up my aim.
    For what I can tell it's pretty easy to configure and works actually really nice!
    But the ESP is awesome. Sometimes Skeleton is a bit off in distance but in the end it does what I need it to do perfectly fine!
    If there was an option to use ESP only version (even if it was the same price) I'd go for that if it would hook less stuff. Sadly there's no OBS support but I might switch to Twitch Studio.

I'm quite happy how easy it is to use and inject. What specially stood out to me is, that you get your time while the cheat is down refunded. That's pretty neat, not gonna lie.

All in all I'd recommend EO for the future and if there's a chance that a ESP only version is coming, I'd be buying that for sure!

2. Deadhacks

Deadhacks Member

You can use xsplit to hide esp onscreen from obs :)

3. scunnered

scunnered Member

CSGO cheating scene is all dt baim and onshot, rip fake angles :(

4. aggo

aggo Member

Yeah, rip fake angles and nospread days. Double tap baiming and fake ducking is so boring.

5. Aimbot

Aimbot Member

Thank you for your review! You can find a tutorial on how the streamsafe visuals work in the FAQ.