Modern Warfare (2019) Shadowbanned qucikly, but then

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by eXistenT, Aug 8, 2021.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. eXistenT

eXistenT Member

I got shadowban after using EngineOwning for 3 days, only using silent aim with ESP and Unlock all. Now 5 days later the shadowban is lifted and I can play again.

I mean, I got a bit carried away and got 20-25 kills in Cyber Attack every match, and I always ended every round with a 1080 spin no-scope from far distance, but apprently without showing any suspicious kills/behaviour such as looking at walls will lift any ban. The no-scopes are kinda sus, I donæt know why that was overlooked (lol) I guess Acticision Blizzard really is drunk at work as stated in their lawsuit.

I have been shadowbanned on another account before. This was before Silent Aim existed, and I used the hardlocking aimbot (Very very soft) sometimes, and I mean ONLY sometimes, and that would get me banned under manual review.

So what did I learn today? you don't need to play stupid, just remember what normal gameplay looks and feels like, and enemies from behind is always a free kill for them (Because I wouldn't know they're there without ESP)

2. Homie

Homie Super Gorilla Staff Member Super Moderator Moderator

Thank you for the review

3. gaminguys5

gaminguys5 Member

Same, within 24hr of the updated EO lol. Buying an account and using a HWID spoof for a month and we'll see what it's like afterwards. Then again, I had stuff cranked cos soooo many hackers were on, so was my own fault. Was flying under the radar for 6 weeks.

£1.28 for a phone verified account on EO sellers, can't grumble at that :)

devdev16 likes this.
  4. eXistenT

eXistenT Member

You were under the radar for 6 weeks? How specificly did you know? :eek:

5. gaminguys5

gaminguys5 Member

Because it was after the cheat was fixed I went mad and got shadow banned and 350ms never-ending lobby