Modern Warfare (2019) Satisfied.

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by Zhaggy, Apr 26, 2021.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. Zhaggy

Zhaggy Customer Customer

I thought I drop my testimonial now since it's been a year since I first subbed to EO.

I've never been manually banned on my mains, I actually know how to use legit settings and I'm smart enough to not follow people with my ADS through walls & you can do the same.

I've been shadowbanned on plenty of throwaways. Sometimes I get bored and I turbo rage (80 kills avg in WZ) but I know those accounts last two matches tops.

However, my main was in fact perma banned when the hack was detected at some point during Q3 2020. This was expected to happen. Be aware that you're cheating, you will get banned eventually no matter what. Aside from the detection period the cheat has remained undetected and the only way you get banned is by manual reports cuz you're ADSing people through walls like an ape or because your scope superglues to people.

The quality of this product is 10/10. The price is more than fair, the product itself is actually of very good quality. I'm sure you could find a better one but you'd have to drop 80-100 bucks a month, because this shit is just that good.

Sekiro99 and dubhero1 like this.