Rookie member 2 cent

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by NEMESISx1337, May 4, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. NEMESISx1337

NEMESISx1337 Member

Not too sure if my post will benefit those in my age group but here goes my 2 cent.

i do remember playing my first COD when graphics were abysmal and mediocre, and always managed to make it in the top 100’s that’s when I had so much time and work was not on my daily schedule. Fast forward today (adulthood) before applying any cheats I would get totally wrecked by players who have so much free time. I was about to break the disk. BUT then I put a pc from scratch and learned about this EO software - boy that changed everything for me.

If you are like me who plays the cod game rarely and simply join lobbies to meet new people and talk about beer and life while at the same time getting WINS then you should get this software.

conclusion: Engine Owning delivers 100% . YOU should follow installation Steps carefully disable anti virus , open ports and other stuff they point out , and also follow the specific direction to no share the cheat on other hardware, somehow some people here complain about getting banned but fail to follow directions. But that’s another topic.

One thing I want to point out is “using a VPN is not recommended” - but I been able to connect with it, sometimes my connection doesn’t go thru and I simply changed vpn connections and I do connect. Not too sure if this will ever impact my membership and get banned, but as for me. My vpn is my back up .

ESP: 100% on point

AIMBOT: 100% accurate ALTHOUGH if you are new with cheats please research, do your part and change settings to make it look legit, there’s plenty of info out there How to do this . Believe it or not those who can afford this software we are the top 1% against 50 million registered players.

UI: straightforward and monkey proof, anyone can easily understand.

VALUE FOR THE MONEY: if I could get a 6 month membership I would not think it twice. Currently I have 1 month membership because i wanted to give it a try and so far it has exceeded my expectations. But once that month expires I will go for 90 days membership but as for now im GOD until mid may and I’m looking forward to be a senior member for all the years to come. THANKS FOR MAKING THE GAME EXTRA FUN ENGINE OWNING!!!! I’m glad I switched from Xbox , but I managed to bring all my buddies and do X PLAY on cod . I’m happy, I’m happy, I’m happy. Xoxo xoxo EO.

Leon S Kennedy
    RPD survivor