Battlefield 3 |Review|

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by konridi, Jul 3, 2015.

1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
?

do you agree with my opinion?

1. yes

81.8%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. dunno

18.2%
  1. konridi

konridi Customer Customer

#1 konridi, Jul 3, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2015
    so i recently bought the bf3 cheat by speedi13 ind i have to admit, i am positively suprised.

for the start i wanna say that i have already used other bf3 paid cheats such as baunti or similar.

aimbot 9/10 | the aimbot is the best i have ever used but it only gets 9/10 because i dont know all the other cheats so there might be a better one which i dont know. It NEVER shoots in the air without hitting anything and it even sometimes kills jet pilots.

UI 10/10 | the UI is really nice for people who are new to bf3 cheats and it is easy to understand. All the features can be found at the matching tabs of the menu and the names arent confusing. The menu doesnt lag out the game and never causes any problems.

features 11/10 | by far the best thing about this cheat are the special features. It doesnt only have the features other pay cheats have such as magic bullets or similar, it has its own unique features such as autoheal, equipment editor (which i didnt even know is possible), vehicle magic bullets, admin chat funtion, fake name/rank and many more. All of the features work without any kind of bug and exactly as you expect them to work.

PB security 10/10 | i have to admit i havent played that long with this cheat but i havent ever been kicked by punkbuster, plus it shows PB kicks on the server and stores PB screenshots.

ESP 9.5/10 | the ESP is minimalistic but thats a good thing, nobody wants unnecessary stuff hanging on the screen. the ESP doesnt drop the framerate and there is some kind of box or similar for nearly everything (ammo boxes and so on...) and a feature i really LOVE is that you can choose the colors yourself with a nice and user friendly menu that is just created for that purpose.

Conclusion: i would give this cheat 10/10 or 9.7/10, this is all in all by far the best bf3 cheat i know. it is worth the money.

Barbie and Speedi13 like this.
  2. Speedi13

Speedi13 Coder Staff Member Coder

nice review, but what about the ESP could be better?

3. Flawless

Flawless Banned

@Speedi13 gave you one extra week. Enjoy.

4. konridi

konridi Customer Customer

when someone on the enemy list is in a tank but only in the 2nd seat, it doesnt show the tank as enemy color

5. Speedi13

Speedi13 Coder Staff Member Coder

ok its more like a bug report, how ever i will fix that