Modern Warfare (2019) Review

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by Riftz, Nov 21, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Join our Telegram group and stay connected with the community!
    JOIN
  1. Riftz

Riftz Member

It is an over all really good cheat, if you want to rage, legit or just want unlock all.
    There is only one thing i would take into consideration when buying, the update times are pretty slow can take days sometimes from a 200 mb update,

2. Rupert The Bear

Rupert The Bear Customer Customer

It's not very often It's down for so long and let's not forget that EO has been undetected since March 2021 so I'm sure the longer down times are for good reasons.

Plus we don't lose any time and are compensated with extra days when down for longer periods.

Peace ❤

3. Alisandradumont

Alisandradumont Customer Customer

for sure I respect the downtime and the compensation always is bigger than the time it was offline. So I don't get to use my engine for a few days, it does not affect my game that much as I use minimal settings but still when it's back it keeps me happy.

4. DaddyPK

DaddyPK Member

If you look at some articles online, it seems Activision is cracking down on "inject" providers through legal actions. Look at the article on Golden Gun. It may be safe to say that warzone injects may be over with.
    What I think is more interesting is that if Activision had this level of power to shut down inject engines this whole time, why did they wait until the end of Verdansk... Likely was a love-hate relationship why players utilizing injects because they exploited the game but still spent money on season passes and other DLC. With the drop of RICOCHET on this next season, it's probably in their best interest to get frustrated players back on warzone through an image of actually caring.
    These are my personal opinions, I've done little to no research on this.
    -DaddyPK

LuxxS19 and Maselgamer23 like this.
  5. BRed

BRed Member

Delete if not allowed.
    Will EO be able to get past the new RICOCHET next season? I'm sure people want to know

6. DaddyPK

DaddyPK Member

Good question, I think a most, if not all, of the injects used on warzone we're the product of a single exploitation of Activision's baseline code. Their source code was likely not protected well enough or some insiders aided in the exploitation. This probably led to multiple companies abilities to get buy access to the exploit technics and sell it to customers. Again, what I think is interesting is every "hacking" video you seen online looks like EXACTLY the same code. Sooo... If the source code was well protected and RICOCHET works as advertised it's doubtful we'll see this type of exploit. But hey, where there's a will there's a way.

Again, little to no research. Just thoughts.
    DaddyPK

LuxxS19 likes this.
  7. Homie

Homie Super Gorilla Staff Member Super Moderator Moderator

Yes

Waal87, el3mend2, Legit69 and 7 others like this.
  8. mantysymm

mantysymm Member

ever since i bought this all my accounts have been hacked into and all the information has been changed all i wanted was an unlock all tool for warzone then this happens like wtf.
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 21, 2021 ---
    all my accounts even from epic games have been hacked into all i wanted was a unlock all tool that i paid for and its been updating for near enough 2 days now like i need to know how or when the update finishes.

john brown and CUIEBOY like this.
  9. mortyy

mortyy Administrator Staff Member Administrator

lol...
    You probably downloaded some random unlock all from youtube.